Claudio Marchisio (158 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I don't care how he's doing in Zenit and I think even Marchisio himself doesn't care about his playing time lol.
He's pretty much in retirement mode the moment Juve kicked him and went to Zenit. Now he's just collecting his last paycheck.
I only care that he is legend for us, was one of the best midfielder in his prime and he always gave his all to this club.
I believe he would still give his all if he was still in this club even when he's bench player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's been semi-retired since the follow-on from his serious injury, unfortunately. Everyone knew this but we all wished him the best anyway.

Maybe he should try one last lifestyle move like America or Australia or whatever.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't care how he's doing in Zenit and I think even Marchisio himself doesn't care about his playing time lol.
He's pretty much in retirement mode the moment Juve kicked him and went to Zenit. Now he's just collecting his last paycheck.
I only care that he is legend for us, was one of the best midfielder in his prime and he always gave his all to this club.
I believe he would still give his all if he was still in this club even when he's bench player.
Thats a given. He loved juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Always injured in Russia and when he wasn't he started more matches on the bench than not.
Well, its over.

He was too injury prone in his last season here too.

Sep 13, 2015
The most depressing reality in football is we only got 2 years of this mans glorious prime :cry::cry::cry:

Fuck injuries and somewhat Fuck Allegri :cry::cry::cry::cry:

No player in football history more enjoyable to watch :cry::cry::cry:
He was my favorite Juve player right after our legend Alex. I loved him when Conte played Marchisio in an attacking role cause he scored so many goals and his intelligent runs were always enjoyable to watch.

May 23, 2013
Its almost like he was good but not as good as people here want to think :snoop:
Um after that 2015 season he was rated highly world wide sooooooo.......

- - - Updated - - -

No player in football history? :howler: :rofl:

Come on man. WTF are you smoking? He was a great player and loyal servant, but most enjoyable to watch in the history of football? Unless you started watching football in like, well never.....
Watching this man at regista was a sight to behold no one can deny this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)