Claudio Marchisio (35 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Let's not be retards. Marchisio doesn't even make it for fucking Zenit.
120min played since December.

He was shit his last few seasons here and always injured. Long time ago he peaked and was a useful player, if we are being honest and not emotional.

- - - Updated - - -

Something you disagree about @Juve92 ?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

He was shit his last few seasons here and always injured. Long time ago he peaked and was a useful player, if we are being honest and not emotional.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he's shit now. He's probably not even motivated enough playing for Zenit.

But he's been a class midfielder ever since the Conte days. It just seemed strange that Allegri wouldn't give him almost any playing time last season.

What a player he was. He ran, tackled, passed, distributed the ball, scored. He did everything on the pitch.

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

It's not Marchisio that the problem, it's Zenith coach Semak that doesn't want to use Claudio

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio starting every game will be unfair to rest of the league, Zenit knows this. ;)

How can you say he was shit in his last few seasons when he never got any real playing time?

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Marchisio was shit the last few years?

The only ones who would label Marchisio poor were the Allegri fanboys who were searching for ways to defend Max's infatuation with Khedira.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what we have been missing the last 3 years, apart from when Pjanic decided to step it up and become world class in the second half of 2016/17 season.

- - - Updated - - -

I swear there was no one in the history of football who I enjoyed watching more than this legend.

Will love Allegri forever for transforming him in 2014, but will never forgive him for what he did to Marchiso his last 2 years at the club :cry:

Will always be kicking myself for not buying his kit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i'd like to add in his last season Marchisio was fantastic when played as a REGISTA. When played as b2b midfielder he was not his usual fantastic self, however that is down to Allegri not Marchisio.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I don't think anyone believes he's a solution. I just miss having proper midfielders like prime Marchisio.
You dont and that goes for vast majority, but few do and they blame everyone. While no one is to blame, because his time was up. Either way, we need to move forward and get someone who will consistently deliver unlike the current group of midfielders we have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)