Claudio Marchisio (22 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Yes? One of the two does, and i'm more willing to believe our current coach, than a player who now plays in Russia after being deemed not good enough anymore for Juve.

Imo there is no reason why Allegri would lie about Claudio being injured. He picks the players he thinks are best suited for our game, it's that simple. He doesn't have to come up with some fancy lies.
Wow. He's a legend, you make it sound like he's a normal insignificant player. He was pretty professional in his late career given the circumstances.

Allegri could have lied so that he doesn't face criticism from not starting Claudio

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wow. He's a legend, you make it sound like he's a normal insignificant player. He was pretty professional in his late career given the circumstances.

Allegri could have lied so that he doesn't face criticism from not starting Claudio
I'm just looking at Who has more reason to lie/is more likely to lie now, and for me it's the ex-player, Legend or not. Again, Max is the coach, he doesn't have to make up excuses for not fielding a player for sentimental reasons.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri can just determine off the cuff players are injured? He has the right to do anything he pleases, it doesn't mean i have to agree with it.
This.

And lol at the armchair coaches here who think Max was just making up random injuries to keep Marchisio benched. . :lol3:

Maybe Max made up his ACL tear too. Maybe he never even got injured at all. I'm sure Allegri just personally didn't like him, :andyandbarcelona: that explains the reason he was a full-time starter under Allegri pre-ACL tear. Allegri even moved Vidal to more of a CAM position to accommodate Marchisio in the starting XI in 14-15.

The serious injuries of Claudio, 21 days for bone stress response, 21 days for an abductor tear in August to September 2015, 178 days for ACL rupture in winter 2016-fall 2016, and another 57 days for a knee injury in fall 2017.

I'd assume Marchisio is talking about the muscle fatigue injuries that had him out of the lineup for 11 days in January 2017, and 20 days in January 2018.

Muscle fatigue is something that a player wanting to train and play could have very little notion of what's wrong, and even being truly injured. SO it's very possible that Marchisio isn't lying, and Allegri didn't have him out injured when he wasn't. It's quite possible Allegri and the training staff were looking out for Marchisio's health and fitness because he missed 277 days out with serious, real injuries over the last 2.5 years.

But let's just bash the coach and club instead. Because that's what we do here. :ok:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This.

And lol at the armchair coaches here who think Max was just making up random injuries to keep Marchisio benched. . :lol3:

Maybe Max made up his ACL tear too. Maybe he never even got injured at all. I'm sure Allegri just personally didn't like him, :andyandbarcelona: that explains the reason he was a full-time starter under Allegri pre-ACL tear. Allegri even moved Vidal to more of a CAM position to accommodate Marchisio in the starting XI in 14-15.

The serious injuries of Claudio, 21 days for bone stress response, 21 days for an abductor tear in August to September 2015, 178 days for ACL rupture in winter 2016-fall 2016, and another 57 days for a knee injury in fall 2017.

I'd assume Marchisio is talking about the muscle fatigue injuries that had him out of the lineup for 11 days in January 2017, and 20 days in January 2018.

Muscle fatigue is something that a player wanting to train and play could have very little notion of what's wrong, and even being truly injured. SO it's very possible that Marchisio isn't lying, and Allegri didn't have him out injured when he wasn't. It's quite possible Allegri and the training staff were looking out for Marchisio's health and fitness because he missed 277 days out with serious, real injuries over the last 2.5 years.

But let's just bash the coach and club instead. Because that's what we do here. :ok:
tenor.gif

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This.

Maybe max was waiting in the parking lot with an iron bar and a ski mask.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Not by using the term Marchisio soyboys, when you're an Allegri soyboy yourself. You even consider him divine lol, Marchisio fans at least never went further than Prince
Yes i honestly believe allegri is an other worldy divine being.

And soyboy is not an offensive slur so i will continue to refer to whomever i like as a soyboy.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
‘Milan wanted Marchisio’

Claudio Marchisio’s father and agent reveals Milan “offered to double” his son’s salary last year but “he wanted to end his career at Juventus”.

The midfielder agreed a contract termination with the Bianconeri this summer and joined Zenit St Petersburg, as he didn’t want to play for another Italian club.

“I have no regrets,” Stefano Marchisio told Tuttosport.

“Three years ago Claudio could have gone elsewhere and earned far more, in 2017 he said no to Milan, who offered to double his salary, because he wanted to end his career at Juventus, the team he loves.

“Things change in football and I understand Juventus’ desire to regenerate the team. There’s a bit of nostalgia for Claudio and it’d be strange if there wasn’t, if he was still at Juventus he’d probably be the happiest man on earth.

“We’ve turned the page though and Claudio is very happy with his new life. Zenit are ambitious, they have a very modern stadium and they’re top of the league.

“We’ll keep our fingers crossed, maybe he can win his eighth league title in a row in Russia.

“I’d never been to St Petersburg before, and I’ve discovered a little jewel of a city.

“It’s a bit like Venice and a bit like Paris, only colder. It’s very clean, tidy and modern: beautiful. But overall I’m happy because I can see Claudio is happy with his new adventure.

“The Zenit fans have welcomed him brilliantly, the other day we went to St Petersburg zoo with my grandchildren and several lads recognised Claudio and asked for autographs.

“Affection is crucial for my son, he’s always considered the fans to be the most beautiful part of football.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)