Claudio Marchisio (48 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
“The one thing that disappointed me was, at times, to have been passed off as injured when I wasn’t.”

And yet some members blaimed him for being always injured.
That's why I respect what Max have done here so far but IMO I would have never worshiped him as a lot of people around tuz does... he makes a lot of mistakes, it's like Mou, we can't deny he has been one of the most successful coaches in a while but he still is an asshole... I'm not saying they are alike but the way Max deal with some situations for me is just :sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:cry: Allegri is an asshole because he picked the team he thinks is best on the pitch and not my fave player

@Mark, can we get the crying smiley added? awful lot of crying that needs to be expressed

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
:cry: Allegri is an asshole because he picked the team he thinks is best on the pitch and not my fave player

@Mark, can we get the crying smiley added? awful lot of crying that needs to be expressed
DC and Paulo are currently in the bench so he doesn't play the best... and the reasons Max gave for that could be as BS as he's done in the past (example Marchisio's words)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So maybe Allegri was right about not playing him?

Don’t think Marchisio would’ve chosen the money (russia) if a major club (CL) offered him a contract.
Javier Ribalta "Claudio (Marchisio) had two conditions regarding the team he would join: 1) It should be a team that will not allow him to face Juventus as an opponent, out of respect for the Juventus fans. 2) A team that wants to fight for victory, that was important as well."

If #1 is true, he didn't really need to do that. He should've picked a CL side if there were offers.

Ribalta is at Zenit now and played a big role in Marchisio signing for them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Simple as that Allegri did not like Marchisio, not starting him would make a lot of pressure since Juve fans would have liked to see more playing time for Marchisio in coppa and other unimportant games. Last year Asamoah and Sturaro were ahead of Marchisio in picking order. The way Juve has treated our legends in recent years leaves a lot to be desired.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If Allegri doesn't think Marchisio is the best player for the job then he shouldn't play him. At an ambitious club, the starting lineup is not dictated by fans, by popularity, it is dictated by a coach with a long term plan to create the best possible team to win trophies.

medium table clubs like Roma continue to play a player beyond his peak for the fans. Juve is too big for that shit.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It sucks to hear that the club did that. I still find it hard to believe that Marchisio couldn't have contributed more last season while we had opposition players strolling right through out midfield. At the very least, could've played over Khedira in some matches.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If Allegri doesn't think Marchisio is the best player for the job then he shouldn't play him. At an ambitious club, the starting lineup is not dictated by fans, by popularity, it is dictated by a coach with a long term plan to create the best possible team to win trophies.

medium table clubs like Roma continue to play a player beyond his peak for the fans. Juve is too big for that shit.
Sure Asamoah and Sturaro were superior players to Marchisio. It goes without saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)