Claudio Marchisio (34 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marchisio was WC for 3 seasons. 11/12, 14/15 and 15/16 until the injury. he was great in 2012/13 as well but those 3 seasons he was a beast. after the injury hes not even on 13/14 Marchisio level and we had a better player in Pjanic as well. the injury was a real shame but we couldnt keep playing him out of pity, so letting him go was the best for him. he made a mistake that he chose Zenit though, maybe go overeseas in the summer

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Marchisio was WC for 3 seasons. 11/12, 14/15 and 15/16 until the injury. he was great in 2012/13 as well but those 3 seasons he was a beast. after the injury hes not even on 13/14 Marchisio level and we had a better player in Pjanic as well. the injury was a real shame but we couldnt keep playing him out of pity, so letting him go was the best for him. he made a mistake that he chose Zenit though, maybe go overeseas in the summer
marchisio would play better than any midfielders we have in todays match..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio for a good part of his career was a vastly underestimated player. He seriously got to very high levels for a few seasons. Very high. Then he got that injury. His performance was still there, best player during off-season 17/18 but his body couldn't handle it anymore, and he never came back.

His career ended with that cruciate ligament injury. And it's a damn shame, cause he would make a massive difference this season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio for a good part of his career was a vastly underestimated player. He seriously got to very high levels for a few seasons. Very high. Then he got that injury. His performance was still there, best player during off-season 17/18 but his body couldn't handle it anymore, and he never came back.

His career ended with that cruciate ligament injury. And it's a damn shame, cause he would make a massive difference this season
:tup:

I know a guy that will disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

marchisio would play better than any midfielders we have in todays match..
:tup:

Jan 5, 2011
How does it feel to see the midfield completely in bits for the first time in a decade, coincidentially right when Claudio leaves ?

I think its time to accept his massive impact and how we miss it
Sorry but i have to disagree. Khedira injury is the reason of the current lack-cluster midfield.

Marchisio got carried by Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal, who are continuing playing at very high levels and at prestigious clubs after leaving Juventus. Marchisio ends up at Zenit, and soon forgotten here.

It is time to move him away from legend section.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It is time to move him away from legend section.
it is time to move you away from your keyboard.

ffs, pirlo went to mls, the other two are way younger than marchisio. he's obviously a juve legend, regardless of his further career. just like del piero, who eventually went to india just to warm the bench. and who cares.

Jan 5, 2011
it is time to move you away from your keyboard.

ffs, pirlo went to mls, the other two are way younger than marchisio. he's obviously a juve legend, regardless of his further career. just like del piero, who eventually went to india just to warm the bench. and who cares.
Marchisio is only 33, and according to him and his wife he has been fully healthy since last season. I remembered his wife went on Instagem to complain allergi didnt want to play her husband. Yet he is a bench warmer at Zenit now. Pirlo at age 33 was Juventus super star. That is a difference between a Juve legend and an ex juve player, who was hyped by fanboyism and delusional fan lol.

What's a lack-cluster btw? :boh:

I always believed the correct term to be lackluster but I could be wrong I suppose :shifty::think:
You are correct, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)