Claudio Marchisio (42 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Great memory Perverted Plusvalenza! :D

4. what are your passions besides football?
As long as I keep playing is my greatest passions!
I hope you will be able to see all the trips through football that I have but I was only able to see the airports and hotels, I know London, Madrid, St. Petersburg ... I will definitely return.

If really 6 mil a year and #10 then no doubt will be more appreciated by the manager over there well good for him. Plus hopefully get to play some CL action his 2nd year and not just watch from the bench. Still can't believe Sami was kept over Claudio! I would describe Max's actions as Italian-on-Italian crime.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
— I had no doubt about signing for Zenit. I like the club, I like the ambition. After leaving Juventus, I promised that I would not sign for any other Italian team, but I still wanted to find a place that shares my values. When I saw yesterday’s match [against Spartak] I was struck by the stadium, and the way the fans supported Zenit.

Before that, I talked to Domenico Criscito, and asked him to recommend a good restaurant! In fact, Mimmo confirmed that Zenit is a special club with amazing fans. At the end of the week, I will come to St. Petersburg to see everything with my own eyes.
Isn't it Zenit whose fanbase insist the club don't sign black players? :lol3::lol3:

Markkkisio

whyairless

Jun 5, 2014
Isn't it Zenit whose fanbase insist the club don't sign black players? :lol3::lol3:

Markkkisio
Yes, it's them

There was an article in local media about that. They justify it by saying that when first foreign players started coming to Russia Zenit fans wanted the club to keep playing local players. Somehow it turned into what it is now.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Never would've thought years ago seeing Criscito and Marchisio together in a national team picture, Claudio would've ended up in Criscito's former club Zenit base and Criscito coming back to Serie A. Some twisted stuff.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I love Marchisio so I'm happy for him.... I really don't get why people is looking for details just to talk trash about him, it's like if you buy a Ford Truck or a Channel perfume and suddenly you are an anti semitic just for that.... cut the nonsense

BTW his jersey looks pretty hot

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Марчизио 10 :eek: I'll pass, but frankly amazing collector's shirt. Imagine the sales of Роналдо 7.

Never would've thought years ago seeing Criscito and Marchisio together in a national team picture, Claudio would've ended up in Criscito's former club Zenit base and Criscito coming back to Serie A. Some twisted stuff.
Criscito wasted the best 7 years of his career there, Cheesio is just having a nice retirement, so it's all fine for me. Still better than Delhi Dynamos after Sydney *sigh*

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
It's funny to see people's bad reaction over Marchisio playing for Zenit as if he was STILL a world class player. Seriously, what did you expect? Real Madrid? Barca? Bayern? Atletico? He wouldn't even cut it for MU.

I adore Marchisio but his level fits perfectly with Zenit.

Good luck legend.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It's funny to see people's bad reaction over Marchisio playing for Zenit as if he was STILL a world class player. Seriously, what did you expect? Real Madrid? Barca? Bayern? Atletico? He wouldn't even cut it for MU.

I adore Marchisio but his level fits perfectly with Zenit.

Good luck legend.
Every good level team had closed their squad by time we let him go so we can't know for sure if he could have done better than Zenit

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
“The one thing that disappointed me was, at times, to have been passed off as injured when I wasn’t.”

And yet some members blaimed him for being always injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)