Claudio Marchisio (164 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I for one, would like to remind that the same coach thought Pirlo- the Milan legend, was finished. Being Juventino in and out is something that can't be bought
Honestly that criterion is relevant for clubs with provincial mind-set, where players need to draw motivation from every little thing. Loyalty does not and shall not get players any advantages at a club like Juve.
Quality is a must, motivation is a must, loyalty is a must. We sell the unloyal ones at first reqest anyway.
Not like we disrespected any of our players, the club has been exemplary in its treatment of players IMO, they all leave on good terms.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Buffon, Steiner, Asamoah, Marchisio out. Previously ADP. Bonucci in.

We're ruthless and objective, and I love it. Don't think Marchisio is worse than Khedira but coach does, and there was only space for one, so...

Only thing...why not let him say farewell to the crowd before the game? We would've "moved on" just fine. The guy was at the club for 25 years.
:agree: with the first bit.

As far as his farewell goes, didn't he recently like some tweet that dissed the club's decision to get rid of him? That dissed our current manager Euromaxx?

Could be total bs but if that is true then fuck his farewell. Juve >>> any player and the club would be in the right to not put up with any bs from him.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Del Piero who never sets foot in the stadium?
:cry: probably still hasn't called Giovinco either

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Honestly that criterion is relevant for clubs with provincial mind-set, where players need to draw motivation from every little thing. Loyalty does not and shall not get players any advantages at a club like Juve.
Quality is a must, motivation is a must, loyalty is a must. We sell the unloyal ones at first reqest anyway.
Not like we disrespected any of our players, the club has been exemplary in its treatment of players IMO, they all leave on good terms.
There is so much wrong with this post, i dont even know where to start... But i'll give it a shot :agree:

First you said loyalty/ motivation does not give you an edge at club at Juve, tho you stressed that its a must. So which is it? Can't you be more motivated than your competition? Or you either motivated or not? Do you think Can gives a damn about the club? Yeah, he will give his best, since its good for him. But guy like Marchisio is ready to die in the pitch for the club. No way their motivation level is equal.

Secondly, quality is a must, sure. And once again i remind you very similar Pirlo story. Ageing club legend, got injured, coach decided he was finished and forced him out. So his ability to spot quality is not the best, is it?

And finally about respect. We sell the unloyal players... But Bonucci says hello. The bastard gave a finger to about everyone at the club. Requested to go to Milan for peanuts and now he's back. Because Milan sucks. Some loyal soldier there.
And we are guilty here too. Higuain was forced out, you could find his interview where he said he expected a lot more respect from the club for what he did. And i agree, he did. There is many haters of him on this forum. But he was great and i miss him already. We can argue about how good he was, but there is no question club treated him in a very poor way. Same with Caldara. Same with Marchisio... And thats only this summer.
The very fucking least he deserved a public goodbye from the club. Not a boot to the ass and exit through a back door. This is fucking disgrace

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

That is far from true. Our biggest legend in particular clearly did not leave on good terms. Otherwise we'd see much more of him inside the stadium.

But I do think that it is inherently difficult for a club the size of Juventus. Unfortunately players age and they generally age more quickly than they'd like to. I'm sure that Del Piero would have wanted to go on another 5 years, if his body had allowed him to. But because players are generally poor at setting aside their own desires and accept the sad reality that is the human condition, Juve are forced to make that decision for them. If you're an aging player and you're already starting to feel a little insecure, it's a huge blow to the ego when people basically come out and say you're too old. It's difficult to soften the blow.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That is far from true. Our biggest legend in particular clearly did not leave on good terms. Otherwise we'd see much more of him inside the stadium.

But I do think that it is inherently difficult for a club the size of Juventus. Unfortunately players age and they generally age more quickly than they'd like to. I'm sure that Del Piero would have wanted to go on another 5 years, if his body had allowed him to. But because players are generally poor at setting aside their own desires and accept the sad reality that is the human condition, Juve are forced to make that decision for them. If you're an aging player and you're already starting to feel a little insecure, it's a huge blow to the ego when people basically come out and say you're too old. It's difficult to soften the blow.
:tup:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Yeah, because getting rid of Del Piero to bring in the likes of Bendtner and Anelka couldn't have been prevented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)