Claudio Marchisio (29 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
All the best Claudio and family! Thought maybe he might get a shot again at being a semi-regular player. I trust Max saw that CM8 didn't have any more of the IT factor on being a 1st team player. We'll see depending on what CM8 does next and how well he performs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
On the last day of the mercato? Just when i was sure that he was staying. That's some cruel shit.

So now no Gigi and no Claudio... sigh... the strongest Juve I've ever seen, but the least "Juve".

Other than Chiellini, no other players that I really care about.

Well, I hope he goes somewhere that he can continue to achieve glory.

Forza Claudio :sad:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
As much as marchisio had bad luck with injuries, I think that khedira kinda unfairly ate away at marchiso’s playing time.

Always chosen to start simply because of his ‘champions league winner and World Cup winner experience.’ Dude has a weak mentality and can’t even brighten up his young German friends at this world cup despite his ‘experience’

Experience is really a dumb word. Knowing how to do a job well does not mean having the motivation to do it well.

Apr 19, 2007
As much as marchisio had bad luck with injuries, I think that khedira kinda unfairly ate away at marchiso’s playing time.

Always chosen to start simply because of his 'champions league winner and World Cup winner experience.’ Dude has a weak mentality and can’t even brighten up his young German friends at this world cup despite his 'experience’

Experience is really a dumb word. Knowing how to do a job well does not mean having the motivation to do it well.
Experience is only as good as your abilities but lets not discount what lack of experience or having a lot can do for you.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hopefully this new B team thing playing in the lower leagues helps us develop some serious talent because we suck at developing our own home grown players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)