Claudio Marchisio (46 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Here goes my Marchisio summary :b

Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
- he grew up in the club and has been 'loyal'
- he is italian
- people in here are semi gay and have a crush on his curly hair
- he seem to be humble and polite (how much do we really know him though)
and I think most importantly:
- it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests...
wow, that's some revisionism here. he was a solid starter up until his injury, and one of our best players that year. i'd only put pogba, dybala and alex sandro ahead of him in '15/16. pre-injury marchisio was a very solid, reliable player providing stability for the midfield, just like pjanic does these days.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003

Marchisio sucked even before his injury. He was on a heavy decline and people tend to forget that. He was never among our bests, and I dont see how he deserves all that praise that he gets. I know why he gets it though:
- he is italian
- it became popular to hype the invisible players, as you then can showcase your superior football intelligence by pointing out how important he is for the team and the tactics. Somewhat same phenomenon we witness with Pjanic now.

I think we have done enough charity already, time to focus a bit more on the club and move on!
You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-cum-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You are of course correct on everything other than Pjanic. I also feel you cannot underestimate the homosexual factor that is prevalent on this forum. There is nothing wrong with being gay but when it clouds people's judgement's on players then they really have no right to discuss the player in question.

Honestly I believe that fans of Marchisio are 100% homosexual and are attracted to him as logically it doesn't make sense otherwise. He has been chronically injured for years now and can't even last a full game, takes up a chunk of our wages and has price depreciation in each passing day.

Yet you have posters begging Beppe not to let their go-to-cum-guy leave as if he was Douglas Costa or Chiellini
:tup:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017

- he is italian

he sucked ? you ever watched 11/12 season ?

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

- he is italian

Pretty spot on, expect replace Pjanic with Bentancur. Altough in 2011-12 season he was fantastic, but not many spectacular seasons have followed.

May 23, 2013
I mean before 2011 he was a young player on an absolutely mediocre Juventus side and it was only in 2014 whet conte found his true position.

2014-15
2015-16
We’re better than Pjanic has been for this team

2012-13 he was solid but fell of in the second half of the season
and 2013-14 injury threw off his whole season.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I am a Claudio fan but this is actually very true ::lol3::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)