Claudio Marchisio (120 Viewers)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Hey man. Why do you have to badmouth me? Ie. new member thread. You and I are really similar in approach and opinion. If you got a well trained butt, I think you and I can wonders together. Put all these emotional simpletonics back in their caves of kleenex.

Care to join me in the Buffon thread? Apparently we've treated Buffon bad and Buffon is still among the best.
It could be the cocaine talking and the fact its 5.30am in Colombia and somehow I didn't pull but lets bury the hatchet amigo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve meet Monaco for Marchisio
By Football Italia staff

Juventus met with Monaco in Milan today, with reports they discussed a deal for Claudio Marchisio.

The midfielder has fallen out of favour in Turin, making just nine Serie A starts all season and playing just 19 Champions League minutes.

The Italian international has made it clear he won’t play for another Italian team, so it’s expected that he’ll be sold abroad this summer.

Now Tuttomercatoweb has pictures of Monaco’s Vadim Vasilyev leaving a meeting with the Bianconeri in Milan.

The website reports that general manager Giuseppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici were present, and a move for Marchisio was discussed.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Juve meet Monaco for Marchisio
By Football Italia staff

Juventus met with Monaco in Milan today, with reports they discussed a deal for Claudio Marchisio.

The midfielder has fallen out of favour in Turin, making just nine Serie A starts all season and playing just 19 Champions League minutes.

The Italian international has made it clear he won’t play for another Italian team, so it’s expected that he’ll be sold abroad this summer.

Now Tuttomercatoweb has pictures of Monaco’s Vadim Vasilyev leaving a meeting with the Bianconeri in Milan.

The website reports that general manager Giuseppe Marotta and sporting director Fabio Paratici were present, and a move for Marchisio was discussed.
Mandragora.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 116)