Claudio Marchisio (12 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I hope he goes to Monaco.

Regular CL football and playing in a semi-decent league plus tax free wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is in discussions with Marchisio to terminate his contract. Torino president Cairo & DS Petrachi are working on signing him. (La Stampa)

:shifty:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Torino line up shock move for out of favour Juventus star

09 June at 14:20
According to the latest reports from La Stampa, Torino coach Walter Mazzarri has asked club president Urbano Cairo to make a bid for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio during this summer’s transfer window.

The 32-year-old Italian internationalist has also been linked with a move to Ligue 1 side Monaco, while there is also interest from MLS and the Chinese Super League. He is under contract with the Bianconeri until June 2020.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Torino 'fake news' on Marchisio
By Football Italia staff

Torino declared the report of an approach for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio was “fake news of the day.

The frankly improbable story had been circulating over the last couple of days.

No longer part of Juve’s first team plans, the 32-year-old could terminate his contract by mutual consent and go elsewhere.

Although Monaco, MLS and the Chinese Super League were mentioned as possible options, rumours also emerged that Torino would offer Marchisio a contract.

It would allow him to remain in his home town, having spent practically his entire career at Juventus.

“Fake news of the day: Marchisio to Toro” read a simple tweet sent out by the official Torino social media account.
@Ronn

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Why? What should Max do?
He can't play anymore, his legs are gone
Marchisio and his father obviously disagree. And so do I, surely he's not good for a physical B2B role anymore, but Allegri found solutions for softer mids like Pjanic and Khedira. For some reason, he just doesnt seem interested in what Claudio has to offer

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Torino 'fake news' on Marchisio
By Football Italia staff

Torino declared the report of an approach for Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio was “fake news of the day.

The frankly improbable story had been circulating over the last couple of days.

No longer part of Juve’s first team plans, the 32-year-old could terminate his contract by mutual consent and go elsewhere.

Although Monaco, MLS and the Chinese Super League were mentioned as possible options, rumours also emerged that Torino would offer Marchisio a contract.

It would allow him to remain in his home town, having spent practically his entire career at Juventus.

“Fake news of the day: Marchisio to Toro” read a simple tweet sent out by the official Torino social media account.
@Ronn
:lol: I just saw that on FI and came here to mention you. You beat me to it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Marchisio and his father obviously disagree. And so do I, surely he's not good for a physical B2B role anymore, but Allegri found solutions for softer mids like Pjanic and Khedira. For some reason, he just doesnt seem interested in what Claudio has to offer
He doesnt have much to offer, that much is clear based on his performances after injury. I trust Allegri on this one, afterall he is with those players practically every day of the week and hes earned enough credit here to make any decision he feels will make this team better. Few of you need to get over this...Marchisio wasnt even that good in his prime to be worth all those tears...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He doesnt have much to offer, that much is clear based on his performances after injury. I trust Allegri on this one, afterall he is with those players practically every day of the week and hes earned enough credit here to make any decision he feels will make this team better. Few of you need to get over this...Marchisio wasnt even that good in his prime to be worth all those tears...
Lol shit post

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dunno, he has showed glimpses of greatness even after that stupid injury. As for the last part your post - lol.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
A bit harsh.

Imo he's right, except for the last sentence of course.
He has played well for the most part in ( and especially considering) the little time he got this season. His fitness is in question but his quality was still there.

I don't take DP84 seriously on Marchisio but I don't know what some of you were watching this season if you think his performances were inferior to Matuidi, Sturaro and Bentancur's

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has played well for the most part in ( and especially considering) the little time he got this season. His fitness is in question but his quality was still there.

I don't take DP84 seriously on Marchisio but I don't know what some of you were watching this season if you think his performances were inferior to Matuidi, Sturaro and Bentancur's
:tup:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Claudio was fantastic in his prime. He has been great over the years and represents true Juve DNA.

But..

A 20 year old Bentancur already offers just as much as a sub, so maybe it's for the better we let Claudio go.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I am not a fan of Matuidi but he was very good for us pre-injury. It was certainly better having him than Marchisio on the field until he got injured and performed like a washed up Sissoko soon after.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
vMonaco next for Marchisio?
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio could terminate his contract with Juventus early and sign for AS Monaco, claim La Repubblica.

The midfielder is not part of Max Allegri’s plans, but has spent practically his entire career in the Bianconeri stripes and is hesitant to leave.

Turin is also his hometown, so La Repubblica suggest rather than going to America for an MLS club, the 31-year-old would rather remain closer to home.

Monaco is just across the border and represent a top French club in the Champions League.

As Marchisio is under contract with Juve until 2020, it’s likely he will terminate it by mutual consent and become a free agent instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)