Claudio Marchisio (24 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What do you really mean with that. If he doesnt start he wants to get opportunities other places.

You dont sell Bonucci
You dont sell Vidal
You dont sell Pogba

For all this talk about Juve following Bayern model we sell way too many starters here compared to Bayern.

Wait, speaking of Bayern, Kroos was their youth academy player. They did sell him, so there is that parallel which Marotta hasnt copied yet. Marchisio will be his Kroos move.
:sergio:

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I'm on the fence with this.

It is very possible, unbeknown to us, that there is some resentment felt by Claudio about playing time issues and a general disquiet about a change in his professional relationship with Allegri and others in the higher echelons of management.

This of course is mere speculation and nothing more whipped up by GdS as a ruse to destabilise Juventus as the season is now underway.

Of course there is the opportunity for Juve management to issue a media statement pouring cold water on this idle speculation. It remains to be seen if the player himself has anything to say at this particular time.

One thing I am sure of and that is that by this tomorrow the truth of the matter will be made clear by an announcement clarifying the issue.

I too have the utmost respect for this player for what he has contributed to this great club since 2005. I want him to stay and believe he will be with us for another season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)