Claudio Marchisio (177 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't think there is one person on this forum that thinks everything is perfect. In all honesty, I'm probably the closest to that and even I know better to think that they are perfect. I could talk all day about the things we did wrong, I simply try to look at it from their point of view (the clubs) and not as a fan that knows literally nothing about what happens when there are no cameras around.
I can't think of one good reason why the club should let marchisio leave, the worrying thing is I doubt they'll even come out and deny the stories which makes it more unsettling

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I personally find it difficult to believe that a player who's the epitome of sacrifice such as Marchisio, would complain about "his treatment"

nah.

Leo and Claudio got fed up of losing finals, so they both went to the highest paying domestic team that has absolutely no chance of ever playing one. Problem solved.
Absolutely no chance of ever playing one? They've won 7 titles; we have a measly 2, and have lost in 7 fucking finals. I'm willing to bet that, given our abysmal record in finals, Milan will actually lift the big ears trophy again before we do.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Well, I quoted you and I need to mention him so you guys can both get the idea :touched:

X is right about the romanticism. Europe is a revolving door with money powering everything. In SA, you don't get the salarlies/fame/marketing like you do in Europe. Down there is all about the love of the game. Jump the pond and it becomes about something else.
You made some fair points. however, Morata goes to Chelsea not Milan out of respect for Juve.

In the last 10 years there have been tons of spanish players who play outside Spain (england, germany).

There are germans who play in other leagues.

Why is the whole family thing such a big deal for italians not being able to go play in other leagues. Like i said, Marchisio could potentially start for Barca right now. They need midfielders (god sake they buy a starter from China). Or go start for Chelsea or what ever. But no, has to remain in Italy cause family reasons.

Also, again, we could have sold Bonucci for 60mil to England. Yes if he doesnt want to go, he doesnt want to go. But again, epl is full of spanish players who went there, and other nations also, Aguero basically declines Barca and Real out of respect for Atletico and is in EPL for years now. And there are other examples like that.

My issue is that if Marchisio ends up at Milan, Marchisio and Bonucci, adding to the players they have, get a reliable goalscorer and they are huge treat suddenly.

Marchisio "out of respect" should go abroad then.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
]I can't think of one good reason why the club should let marchisio leave[/B], the worrying thing is I doubt they'll even come out and deny the stories which makes it more unsettling
Because there isn't one. :tup::

The last part, that is kinda their thing. They don't say much. I have noticed that marotta "usually" talks the most on the day of games. Its like he does a press conference on game days. It's strange.

Let's see what happens. Only a few days left in the window so newspapers are going to do whatever they can to sell. Also, Marchisio is usually pretty active on social media so if anyone is to talk about this it would be him so if he doesn't say anything then I'd be worried.

It's more annoying for me that media is willing to sell lies even if it disrupts the teams harmony. That's annoying.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
It should, but I dont think Lemina, Zaza or Rincon wanted to leave either. Or maybe one or two did. If a player doesnt want to leave, doesnt mean we wont want to sell him.
Yes but those players were rubbish and we replaced them or are in the process of replacing with better quality:

Lemina played wide last season (we signed proper wingers in Costa and Berna)
Zaza just wasnt going to get enough minutes here and was replaced in terms of depth in other areas, Cuadrado for example, who is now going to be replaced by Berna. We might sell the colombian still.
Rincon was a semi panic buy in the winter to add rotation cover. Now we signed Matuidi who is much better and signed Bentancur who is promising long term prospect. And there are even rumours about signing another midfielder.

Those guys we already upgraded all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You made some fair points. however, Morata goes to Chelsea not Milan out of respect for Juve.

In the last 10 years there have been tons of spanish players who play outside Spain (england, germany).

There are germans who play in other leagues.

Why is the whole family thing such a big deal for italians not being able to go play in other leagues. Like i said, Marchisio could potentially start for Barca right now. They need midfielders (god sake they buy a starter from China). Or go start for Chelsea or what ever. But no, has to remain in Italy cause family reasons.

Also, again, we could have sold Bonucci for 60mil to England. Yes if he doesnt want to go, he doesnt want to go. But again, epl is full of spanish players who went there, and other nations also, Aguero basically declines Barca and Real out of respect for Atletico and is in EPL for years now. And there are other examples like that.

My issue is that if Marchisio ends up at Milan, Marchisio and Bonucci, adding to the players they have, get a reliable goalscorer and they are huge treat suddenly.

Marchisio "out of respect" should go abroad then.
Italian's by nature are always very close to their families/support networks, etc. I think its something cultural about Italians that don't like leaving their extended families, etc.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Because there isn't one. :tup::

The last part, that is kinda their thing. They don't say much. I have noticed that marotta "usually" talks the most on the day of games. Its like he does a press conference on game days. It's strange.

Let's see what happens. Only a few days left in the window so newspapers are going to do whatever they can to sell. Also, Marchisio is usually pretty active on social media so if anyone is to talk about this it would be him so if he doesn't say anything then I'd be worried.

It's more annoying for me that media is willing to sell lies even if it disrupts the teams harmony. That's annoying.
worst bit is I can see this gathering more pace in the coming days if anything, regardless of what marchisio says on social media, bonucci said the same on 1st day of pre-season and bam next day he's getting the tour of casa milan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
worst bit is I can see this gathering more pace in the coming days if anything, regardless of what marchisio says on social media, bonucci said the same on 1st day of pre-season and bam next day he's getting the tour of casa milan
Bonucci fell out with Allegri clearly. The fact he was benched got to his ego. We never know what happened HT in that final. I just dont buy the fact we just sold him for money or smth. Bonucci and Allegri fell out.

Of course we can see parallels here, if Marchisio is not a guaranteed starter this upcoming season. Players want to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)