Claudio Marchisio (43 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I've never been his biggest fan, but he's an integral part of this team, and a Juventino through and through.

If the management do sell him, I give Badass Dybala permission to travel to Turin and rip Beppe's balls off and then proceed to dangle them around his neck.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I stole it from a tweet, :lol: i didnt even read it.
I could understand next year, when Milan are back in CL. Cause you know, eventually the Juve italians figure out that in order to win CL they need to join Milan.

Buffon will retire next yeah here, then make a shook 1 year contract with Milan. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;899593822224527360]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/899593822224527360[/video]

Iniesta anyone?
He is kind of finished.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I mean do people actually not care for the club or players. I figured since we all made accounts and spent so much time talking about the clubs there would already be an emotional attatchment.
Go read what Beppe said on FI. He basically said football is like show business, and Bandieras don't exist anymore. I think the club/management mainly care about the bottom line. They form no attachments, and there are no affinities. We are a professionally run club, and I honestly don't really think there's this family atmosphere and love that used to exist in the past.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I've never been his biggest fan, but he's an integral part of this team, and a Juventino through and through.

If the management do sell him, I give Badass Dybala permission to travel to Turin and rip Beppe's balls off and then proceed to dangle them around his neck.
Good because there is no excuse for letting Marchisio go. If so then I really begin to question the management and allegri's man management skills. It's dejavu of his later days at milan

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Ok, post your starting XI with the system Allegri likes and with players we have. If we play 3 man midfield there is possibility that Dybala wont start cause in a 4-3-3 he is not a natural winger. If we play 2 man midfield, Pjanic-Matuidi makes sense long term with one creator and one physical DM type.
Marchisio would 420 blaise his ass out of the first 11

May 23, 2013
Go read what Beppe said on FI. He basically said football is like show business, and Bandieras don't exist anymore. I think the club/management mainly care about the bottom line. They form no attachments, and there are no affinities. We are a professionally run club, and I honestly don't really think there's this family atmosphere and love that used to exist in the past.
Saw that it's really sad to see what football is turning into and that we are leading the way in that regard. At this point we at only after Madrid in having no class when dealing with legends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)