Claudio Marchisio (25 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
We can't be that stupid. Let's sell Gigi and Chiellini as well. The fuck is going on in this transfer period.

BS tho. They need to sell papers and get some clicks.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
We can't be that stupid. Let's sell Gigi and Chiellini as well. The $#@! is going on in this transfer period.

BS tho. They need to sell papers and get some clicks.
Ok, post your starting XI with the system Allegri likes and with players we have. If we play 3 man midfield there is possibility that Dybala wont start cause in a 4-3-3 he is not a natural winger. If we play 2 man midfield, Pjanic-Matuidi makes sense long term with one creator and one physical DM type.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It doesn't bother me anymore like it used to. Actually, for a while BD was turning over a new leaf then he relapsed. :p

Seriously BD. There are better ways to get your points across without making it seem you have this hidden desire to prove everyone wrong by something bad happening.
How is he different from the fuckers who keep saying "I would love to see this player or that player sold so I can witness the meltdown." They're also pathetic.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Marchisio is Juve through and through. Not saying it's impossible he'll leave, but I sincerely doubt that he is a dickhead that would betray his fans and join Milan. Don't compare him with Bonucci.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
This is what Gazzetta writes, its bullshit:

Ma se dovesse, come pare, entrare un altro interno per varare definitivamente o quasi il centrocampo a tre, chi uscirebbe? L’indiziato numero uno sarebbe Sturaro, cercato da Atalanta, Genoa e Fiorentina. Ma attenzione al muro della Juve sull’ex genoano e agli sviluppi su Marchisio: nelle ultime ore prendono sempre più corpo voci che vorrebbero Claudio, prodotto Juve, non più incedibile. Vero? Non vero? Tutto sembrerebbe aperto, o addirittura che l’incedibilità di qualche tempo fa non sia più così granitica. Al momento non sarebbe arrivata alcuna proposta concreta alla Juve. Ma l’idea che un totem juventino possa uscire va tenuta monitorata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)