Claudio Marchisio (33 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we sell him, we better not sell him to another italian club.

Which team we can sell him who will exchange a good RB?
if we let him go we're fucking morons regardless if he goes to Inter or China. and we'll never get a good deal for a player who's pushing out during the last days of mercato, we're 10 days away from transfer window closing

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio in shock exit link
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio has been linked with a shock exit from Juventus before the transfer window slams shut.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Marchisio no longer feels “central” to Juve’s project, while the club do not regard him as “unsellable” any more.

The midfielder impressed during preseason but did not participate in the Supercoppa defeat to Lazio and was substituted against Cagliari on Saturday.

Although the Bianconeri have yet to receive any offers for the 31-year-old, Gazzetta believes this could be subject to change over the next 10 days.

It comes after Tuttosport suggested Juve had revived their interest in Roma’s Kevin Strootman.

------------------
What??
We can't be this retarded? Will never forgive them if they allow this farce.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol. You guys seriously believe that a 31 year old who has played for us his entire life will suddenly leave because he was subbed?

My God, you lot are even worse than I thought.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
He got subbed, he's basically sold to be reunited with Bonucci

#reunited

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah and that was only because Conte was a dickhead and disrespected Marchisio by benching him to 20 year old Pogba. And we wonder why we went out in the GS. Once Marchisio was played properly he showed he was superior to all 3 of Vidal, Pogba, and Pirlo.

Now he is being disrespected again by Allegri hopefully he can look past it and force himself in.
Marchisio was rightfully behind all those players because they were are amazing top midfielders.

But it's another matter being dismissed for Khedira, atleast when you are healthy and in previous level. Which hopefully Marchisio will be soon, wasn't last season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
How much did we pay Matuidi again?
does it even matter if we get 15, 20 or 25m for Marchisio? it's just not worth it. Bonucci left, Buffon will retire, Barzagli's contract ends next year, Licht will probably leave next summer, what remains, one Chiellini? It's not enough for me, this is too soon

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marchisio was rightfully behind all those players because they were are amazing top midfielders.

But it's another matter being dismissed for Khedira, atleast when you are healthy and in previous level. Which hopefully Marchisio will be soon, wasn't last season.

It has nothing to do with him struggeling after missing the preseason+4 months with the ACL tear and us beeing cautious now.

He got subbed in a game. We should wonder what Milan player we'll get in return

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Seriously imagine that he does go. I bet the board feed us with lies about how he wanted to leave too and their hands were tied
Even on some absolutely retarded rumor you can't stop bashing the club. Why is it so difficult for you to resist? Do you realize you give off the impression you want something bad to happen so you can be there to pounce on the "I told you so's"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)