Claudio Marchisio (59 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Supercoppa team : Team that was the first 11 last season bar Alves&Bonucci cause they fucked off

First Serie a game : The first alterations. OH LOOK, ITS MARCHISIO ALLREADY

Radicalised idea : We subbed Marchisio out of precaution considering his grave injury last season

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He was benched last season due to his injury. He was getting just some minutes but he was so-so most of the time. Still, it's his injury that held him back. But now it's rather obvious that he's being held back for some reason.

It's what makes me worried. IF this news is true and IF we sell him then there's something wrong in the club. I don't mean that we're pussies, but possibly something very wrong that had something to do with Bonucci too.
I just don"t want to thing that IF there is something wrong in the club it's because of Alegri and his views and wishes.I don't care about fucking dickhead Bonucci but Marchisio is our treasure.You just don't sell players like him,players who start ,raise and continue playing for one and only club-Juve.Would be too much.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
These sort of bullshit reports based on nothing, that seem too shocking to be true often turn out right, I'm feeling nauseous. I also didn't believe Tevez would leave, that Pogba would leave, that Bonucci would leave, none of the transfers made no sense just like this.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
These sort of bull$#@! reports based on nothing, that seem too shocking to be true often turn out right, I'm feeling nauseous. I also didn't believe Tevez would leave, that Pogba would leave, that Bonucci would leave, none of the transfers made no sense just like this.
Especially bonucci

May 23, 2013
Modric is the only midfielder in this generation superior to him in football.

Not Kroos
Not Vidal
Not Pogba
Not Isco
Not Casemiero
Not Pjanic
Not Khedira
Not Kante

No one other than Modric. Management are absolute morons if he is sold

May 23, 2013
fuck i forgot this is a world cup year! He could really be gone :cry: :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Also to any asshole that wants to that its okay to sell him because he has regressed. HE HAS ONLY BEEN POOR IN A 2 MAN MIDFIELD WATCH HIM IN A 3 MAN MIDFIELD AND HE BLOWS ANYONE ELSE ON OUR TEAM OUT THE MOTHERFUCKING WATER.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you believe that 2014-15 was even better?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We have bought and played ahead of him, whilst he was here

Aquilani
Melo
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Khedira

But once he tore his acl and had a difficult time returning, he'd suddenly leave cause he's not central in the project ?

May 23, 2013
We have bought and played ahead of him, whilst he was here

Aquilani
Melo
Pirlo
Vidal
Pogba
Khedira

But once he tore his acl and had a difficult time returning, he'd suddenly leave cause he's not central in the project ?
He was on the verge of leaving in 2013 when Pogba emerged because that idiot Conte couldnt incorporate him into the team. Now after Allegri brought the best out of him for 2 seasons and he was our best player he is behind Pjanic, Khedira, and Matuidi in pecking order :lol:

Why wouldnt he feel disrespected? I have nothing against him at all if he leaves he will have my 100% support if he goes (unlike Bonucci).

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was on the verge of leaving in 2013 when Pogba emerged because that idiot Conte couldnt incorporate him into the team. Now after Allegri brought the best out of him for 2 seasons and he was our best player he is behind Pjanic, Khedira, and Matuidi in pecking order :lol:

Why wouldnt he feel disrespected? I have nothing against him at all if he leaves he will have my 100% if he goes.
Get a fucking grip

He tore is ALC and was dogshit bad for a full season. He had a great preseason and started the first serie a game. We subbed him like we subbed Higuain.

May 23, 2013
Get a $#@!ing grip

He tore is ALC and was dog$#@! bad for a full season. He had a great preseason and started the first serie a game. We subbed him like we subbed Higuain.
How can I get a grip if there's a chance of Marchisio leaving? Thats worse than Chiellini even and just as bad as Buffon!

He wasnt dogshit. He was very good immediately after returning, got injured before the Lazio game when we switched to a 2 man midfield then was average as he is not made for a 2 man midfield. At regista he's the bees fucking knees no matter the condition he is in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)