Claudio Marchisio (37 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I don't think Lemina is going to grow into anything special. He will be decent but not Juve material. Might have to cash in on him and invest in someone else.

Honestly, Rincon, Sturaro and Lemina are all pretty average. Would like to dispose of all 3 and bring in 1 CM who can genuinely compete for a starting spot. Problem is, I have no idea who would be available out there for sub 50m. Not sure about Nzonzi.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't think Lemina is going to grow into anything special. He will be decent but not Juve material. Might have to cash in on him and invest in someone else.

Honestly, Rincon, Sturaro and Lemina are all pretty average. Would like to dispose of all 3 and bring in 1 CM who can genuinely compete for a starting spot. Problem is, I have no idea who would be available out there for sub 50m. Not sure about Nzonzi.
Out of the 3 mentioned I would keep Lemina. I honestly believe this kid still has some potential in him. However, he has the best retail value as well so if it meant we get a good offer, he should go . Sturaro is the only one I see staying here for a while, which isn't end of the world considering we bring in Nzonzi.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Meh, weak excuse imo. But I see our staff mentioning that along with Bentancur.
If we have believe that Bentacur is remotely as good as @GordoDeCentral claims, and that Marchisio returns to his insane 14/15 form then to be completely honest, we dont need another midfielder

its alot of "if's", so we should get a physical cm just for the sake of it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If we have believe that Bentacur is remotely as good as @GordoDeCentral claims, and that Marchisio returns to his insane 14/15 form then to be completely honest, we dont need another midfielder

its alot of "if's", so we should get a physical cm just for the sake of it
If Marchisio or Khedira get injured (which is a high chance imo) then we're completely fucked up. We're also fucked up if Marchisio doesn't regain his form and we're kind of fucked up if Khedira gets to start over again.

I don't like our current position. We're still month away from closing the mercato but this mercato is the worst one IMO over the past three years. And it's gonna turn into worst one over the past decade if we decide to sell Dybala.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If Marchisio or Khedira get injured (which is a high chance imo) then we're completely fucked up. We're also fucked up if Marchisio doesn't regain his form and we're kind of fucked up if Khedira gets to start over again.

I don't like our current position. We're still month away from closing the mercato but this mercato is the worst one IMO over the past three years. And it's gonna turn into worst one over the past decade if we decide to sell Dybala.
It's astounding how we've spent the last 2 transfer windows (and last winter) unable to sign one (1) starting quality CM other than Pjanic on a buyout clause.

So many CMs have moved and we couldn't get one, even just this window... Matic, Kessie, Ruben Neves, Tolisso, Tielemans, Bakayoko, Paredes...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Worked completely fine apart from 45 minutes against RM...where he was left alone to battle a Real Midfield 4, with a injured Pjanic next to him, but yeah. We fucked.

For the broken record - I'd like us to get an upgrade too, but that "we fucked if Khedira starts again" is pure hyperbole.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It's astounding how we've spent the last 2 transfer windows (and last winter) unable to sign one (1) starting quality CM other than Pjanic on a buyout clause.

So many CMs have moved and we couldn't get one, even just this window... Matic, Kessie, Ruben Neves, Tolisso, Tielemans, Bakayoko, Paredes...
so what are you complaining about ?

- - - Updated - - -

In Puglia. Most of the time no Internet ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
sounds great. must be really refreshing without tuz for a few days

- - - Updated - - -

its gonna sound old and boring, but at this point having Marchisio in great shape and form back, is like a new signing.

I could live with Matuidi if this is the case
Pjanic, in form Marchisio, Sami, Blaise, Bentancur, Mandragora, Sturaro. sounds good to me

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so what are you complaining about ?

- - - Updated - - -

sounds great. must be really refreshing without tuz for a few days

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic, in form Marchisio, Sami, Blaise, Bentancur, Mandragora, Sturaro. sounds good to me
Yeah, thats what i'm thinking

- - - Updated - - -

Kessie and Paredes :lol:

Such upgrades.
Sure a creative mastermind like you could find a great sandro&costa avatar :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)