Claudio Marchisio (21 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Glad to see him back. Our little maestro starting to make us click in the mid :touched:

I wanna see pjanic behind the strikers in a 4312 and have the 3 mids as Khedira - marchisio - Lemina but Lemina is injured?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio: ‘Juventus need time’
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio urges Juventus fans to “give it some time” and assures “you don’t need the armband to be a captain”.

The Bianconeri are seven points clear at the top of Serie A, and have already secured their place in the Champions League Last 16 with one match to spare.

Nevertheless, Max Allegri’s side have been criticised for their performances, with the midfield coming under particular scrutiny.

“There’s a lot of quality now too,” Marchisio insisted in an interview with Sky.

“The characteristics have changed, which is normal. Arturo [Vidal], Andrea [Pirlo], Paul [Pogba] and I played together a lot and we achieved a lot of successes.

“Sami [Khedira] arrived last year and immediately showed the value that he has, because he’s a player of great quality and quantity and he always shows up in matches.

“Then there’s Miralem [Pjanic] who arrived this year. He has already integrated well, he’s already scored a few goals.

“So we need to give it some time so that we can integrate better as the season goes on, partly because we’re only in November.

“The old guard and the Italian nucleus is important for us, because we’re able to convey what it means to be Juventus and to wear this shirt.

“As this was taught to me, now I’m teaching it to the youngsters.

“Could I be captain? I’ve always believed that you don’t need the armband to be a captain. Even when Ale [Del Piero] was here, Gigi [Buffon] was already one even though he didn’t have the armband.

“So I think it’s to do with your character too, there are people who are predisposed to make themselves heard in the group every day.

“I’m definitely emotional when I wear it though, because of the great champions who have worn it. So whenever there has been a chance I’ve been proud and happy to wear it.”

Marchisio is coming back from a cruciate ligament injury, but wouldn’t put a percentage on his level of fitness.

“I’m not going to put a percentage on my physical condition. All I can say is that, compared to before the injury, it takes a little more time to recover after a very hard game.”

:touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Remember the arguments about who would make a better captain between Marchisio and Vidal?
I still think Cheesio shouldn't be Captain, neither should Vidal though :D

BonBon would be a top captain imo

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio: 'Juventus need time’
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Marchisio urges Juventus fans to “give it some time” and assures “you don’t need the armband to be a captain”.

The Bianconeri are seven points clear at the top of Serie A, and have already secured their place in the Champions League Last 16 with one match to spare.

Nevertheless, Max Allegri’s side have been criticised for their performances, with the midfield coming under particular scrutiny.

“There’s a lot of quality now too,” Marchisio insisted in an interview with Sky.

“The characteristics have changed, which is normal. Arturo [Vidal], Andrea [Pirlo], Paul [Pogba] and I played together a lot and we achieved a lot of successes.

“Sami [Khedira] arrived last year and immediately showed the value that he has, because he’s a player of great quality and quantity and he always shows up in matches.

“Then there’s Miralem [Pjanic] who arrived this year. He has already integrated well, he’s already scored a few goals.

“So we need to give it some time so that we can integrate better as the season goes on, partly because we’re only in November.

“The old guard and the Italian nucleus is important for us, because we’re able to convey what it means to be Juventus and to wear this shirt.

“As this was taught to me, now I’m teaching it to the youngsters.

“Could I be captain? I’ve always believed that you don’t need the armband to be a captain. Even when Ale [Del Piero] was here, Gigi [Buffon] was already one even though he didn’t have the armband.

“So I think it’s to do with your character too, there are people who are predisposed to make themselves heard in the group every day.

“I’m definitely emotional when I wear it though, because of the great champions who have worn it. So whenever there has been a chance I’ve been proud and happy to wear it.”

Marchisio is coming back from a cruciate ligament injury, but wouldn’t put a percentage on his level of fitness.

“I’m not going to put a percentage on my physical condition. All I can say is that, compared to before the injury, it takes a little more time to recover after a very hard game.”

:touched:
Fuck it lets give it to him after Gigi retires

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Would be great to have a drunk drivig idiot as Juventus captain instead of a true Juventino like Claudio :agree:
The only reason why Claudio is more of a Juventino then Arturo is because he's a local and went through the system with Juve. Arturo loves Juventus as much as Claudio. He talks about us all the time :touched:

I honestly hope we reach the finals vs Bayern this year and smash them 3-0. BonBon to score the last goal to finish them off, Vidal runs over and hugs him :touched: celebrates with BonBon like this

Can't find the gif, but you know which one i'm talking about.

Then Neuer gets mad runs over and pushes Arturo away :lol:
Vidal is sold to us, 2 weeks later.
Gets honorary medal :lol:
We win treble again next year. First team to win back to back treble. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

You know you want @DAiDEViL :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Would be great to have a drunk drivig idiot as Juventus captain instead of a true Juventino like Claudio :agree:
Don't really care about Vidal's drunk driving, but he just doesn't have the class of a DP, Buffon or Marchisio.

The only reason why Claudio is more of a Juventino then Arturo is because he's a local and went through the system with Juve. Arturo loves Juventus as much as Claudio. He talks about us all the time :touched:

I honestly hope we reach the finals vs Bayern this year and smash them 3-0. BonBon to score the last goal to finish them off, Vidal runs over and hugs him :touched: celebrates with BonBon like this

Can't find the gif, but you know which one i'm talking about.

Then Neuer gets mad runs over and pushes Arturo away :lol:
Vidal is sold to us, 2 weeks later.
Gets honorary medal :lol:
We win treble again next year. First team to win back to back treble. :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

You know you want @DAiDEViL :D
Had a great wake and bake this morning I take it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)