Claudio Marchisio (15 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I watched 90's early 00's United quite a lot, Scholes was a great player in a fantastic team that dominated a league for a long time. It was like being in Pep's Barcelona. He wasn't that technical, a bit on the violent side but definitely had a brain. English football then was pretty much run, run, run (Yes, even more) and he was up to the job. I remember him being very physical as well.

Pirlo had a little more to his game, technically speaking, but wasn't as complete. But then that's not how you compare, Ronaldinho had a short "active" career but nobody that ever played Professional football gets close to the level of talent that guy, to what he could do. So for talent alone I'd pick Pirlo. For any other reasons, Scholes.
pls, don't be silly. on a technical level Pirlo is in a different universe to Scholes

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you all talk about having a vice marchisio but how exactly do you have a vice to a crucial player?

we didnt have a vice pirlo or a vice tevez. madrid doesnt have a vice ronaldo. barca dont have a vice messi

just hope that he stays fit long enough and we start looking for yooung talents to eventually replace him...or change the way we play middle three

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i thought marhcisio was supposed to fix everything?

in typical marchisio fasion he concedes a stupid foul and gets a stupid yellow that resulted in a goal.

can we unban zach so he can defend marchisio

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
you all talk about having a vice marchisio but how exactly do you have a vice to a crucial player?

we didnt have a vice pirlo or a vice tevez. madrid doesnt have a vice ronaldo. barca dont have a vice messi

just hope that he stays fit long enough and we start looking for yooung talents to eventually replace him...or change the way we play middle three

in typical marchisio fasion he concedes a stupid foul and gets a stupid yellow that resulted in a goal.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

I know you're trolling, but put some more effort in

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i'm not denying he is an important player, but members here said that he was suppoed to fix midfielder problems
@JCK back me up here

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're trolling, but put some more effort in
you're kidding right?
for as long as marchisio has been a juve player he has had a knack for conceding needless fouls that get yellows.

same for azzuri you dumb inbred

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i'm not denying he is an important player, but members here said that he was suppoed to fix midfielder problems
@JCK back me up here
I think it is too early to judge his affect on the midfield. It was his 2nd start since a long term injury. Will be a while before he is up to speed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK back me up here

- - - Updated - - -

you're kidding right?
for as long as marchisio has been a juve player he has had a knack for conceding needless fouls that get yellows.

same for azzuri you dumb inbred
He is playing really good, he was actually our best player tonight but that bullshit reputation that Zacheryah likes to spread that Marchisio makes his teammates shine is, like I said, just bullshit. Pogba played better because he is a good player and the midfield got another player who can play, not because Marchisio made him play better.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He is playing really good, he was actually our best player tonight but that bullshit reputation that Zacheryah likes to spread that Marchisio makes his teammates shine is, like I said, just bullshit. Pogba played better because he is a good player and the midfield got another player who can play, not because Marchisio made him play better.
:tup:

Had a good game tonight and I liked seeing him getting out of some tight spots and moving the ball forward. Needs better midfielder(s) around him.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Meh, partly true, partly not.

Marchisio does provide a lot of stability to our midfield, and especially for a player like Pogba that's hugely important. But Marchisio doesn't magically transform any average or out of from CM next to him into the second coming of Davids.

Jun 6, 2015
Meh, partly true, partly not.

Marchisio does provide a lot of stability to our midfield, and especially for a player like Pogba that's hugely important. But Marchisio doesn't magically transform any average or out of from CM next to him into the second coming of Davids.
True. It's just easier to play with better players around you and Marchisio certainly is much much better than anyone else we have in his position so it's only natural that Pogba performed better when Claudio was around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)