Claudio Marchisio (70 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dukac in particular seems like an expert on the matter of sports injuries. lmfao
Oh,what a suprise.No LOL's.
You never miss a chance to try to "tease" and be a smart ass ,eh purger?
I have problems with my ligaments in the past so I know something about that matter on amateur level.
Zach was "explaining" the "effects" of Ibuprofene I was responding that ,that medicine can't do nothing before a proper surgical intervention and even after that because that medicine is from old generation and cant do much.There are much better medications for inflammation and that was all.
At least I am not changing my mind like you do ,every 35 seconds.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Oh,what a suprise.No LOL's.
You never miss a chance to try to "tease" and be a smart ass ,eh purger?
I have problems with my ligaments in the past so I know something about that matter on amateur level.
Zach was "explaining" the "effects" of Ibuprofene I was responding that ,that medicine can't do nothing before a proper surgical intervention and even after that because that medicine is from old generation and cant do much.There are much better medications for inflammation and that was all.
At least I am not changing my mind like you do ,every 35 seconds.
Good intel :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Sorry to hear, hope it gets well as scheduled.

How far are you with recovery ?
It was 4 years ago. I've never went on with the surgery. Kinda scared to do it, especially since I'm not into playing football that much anymore so I didn't have to sacrifice a lot.

It doesn't stop me from doing cardio at the gym on a treadmill with straight movement, plus I can squat without feeling any pain these days.

The humidity here kills me with pain though or whenever I'm feeling too optimistic and fuck around until I fall on my butt.

Or the occasional knee dislocation in a supermarket. :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Damn man, you should really consider it.

I've had a really big tear in my ancle ligaments, underwent surgery, several weeks in a cast, a few months physiotherapy with ultrasound and balancing.
I know exactly that pain you feel when its humid, and that lack of stability, but it will go away with proper healing.

Did still need high heeled boots to prevent twisting my foot when walking uneven terrain, but that eventually went away with calf raises or doing walkouts with my maximum squat+70kg

You are still young, you can easely make a full recovery.

Knee dislocation, sounds horrific imo

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Buffon has already won the World Cup. Marchisio didn't have that, so that's why I think it's more important to him than to Gigi.
Gigi is an all-time great and arguably THE best in his position of all time. His trophy cabinet should reflect that despite going to Serie B

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
I did it in November about to hit my 6 months now. Surgery takes 1:15 I wasn't asleep (epidural) hurts like a bitch first few days then its just physio everyday take half an hour a day in your bed. then you start walking a bit with crutches. Takes 2 weeks and you can start walking with 1 crutch and then a cane after 3 to 4 weeks. It's a bitch.. but your new ligament is twice as stronger and like its just more convenient to have that every day lifestyle back. Back then always had to watch out when i went to concerts and all. bring tylenols rest every few hours when my knee was getting weak during an event,work etc,etc. The trick is to do your physio EVERYDAY it takes an hour but trust me you wan't to get back 100%. You have to get it moving during your 6 months rehab, with elastic exercices even peddling on a bike. The trick is to MIND you to come back as fast as possible lol.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
September is far to optimistic
Nowadays 4-6 months IS possible, without any setbacks that is. He's a professional and will have the cream of the crop assisting him, so it definitely can be done.

Also any minor trauma's that go with his ACL tear might lengthen the rehab period. But as far as the media goes there are none...

The thing is that your new ACL is at its weakest between 6 and 12 weeks and theoretically only really becomes 100% after about 6 months which is why that term is still the safest option. But as with everything now, pro's don't always take that route...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What a terrible blow and what a terrible moment to happen!!!
This injury hust completely destroyed any chances we had in the important transfer window that is coming.
Instead of finally focus at favoring on quality over quantity, this injury will give to Marotta the excuse he needs to buy more mediocre CMs, instead of a starter finisher and a starter AM.
Heres hoping for decent CL chances in 2017...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)