Claudio Marchisio (56 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We had Del Piero as captain. Sure he had his Palladino moments, but overall he was way more Marchisio than Chiellini. As a leader of the team I'd even put Bonucci ahead of Chiellini.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
icemaη;5166028 said:
We had Del Piero as captain. Sure he had his Palladino moments, but overall he was way more Marchisio than Chiellini. As a leader of the team I'd even put Bonucci ahead of Chiellini.
Gigi, DP both too classy. I always thought Claudio kinda similar with those two figures. Btw Palladino moments?
Yeah Bonucci could become a great captain, doesn't he already has? iirc with azzuri?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
del piero headbutted palladino right?
not vice versa.
but fuck him anyways...all them palladinos and lanzafames.

Marchisio as silent leader? i like.
BonBon too,
but chiello? no way.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Marchisio is not a DM. He is decent but not enough and always a ghost on the field.
Maybe he is not losing as many balls ad Pirlo did last year but we can never expect anything outstanding out of him.
He is box to box midfielder and was good at taking chances but now we moved him 20meters behind where he used to play.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Marchisio is not a DM. He is decent but not enough and always a ghost on the field.
Maybe he is not losing as many balls ad Pirlo did last year but we can never expect anything outstanding out of him.
He is box to box midfielder and was good at taking chances but now we moved him 20meters behind where he used to play.

Pass completion in Serie A this season: 91.5%, tackles per game: 2, interceptions: 2.6. I think there's no reason to complain :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He was a good DM since he played in Serie B for us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The old "ghost" argument.

And what do you mean he is not a "DM". In purely defensive terms his play is outstanding. Extremely smart tactically and his positional sense is always top notch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)