Claudio Marchisio (153 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can I once again list his amazing attributes?

- Great passer
- Amazing assister
- Brilliant tactical phlower
- Gorgeous Eyes
- Soft, luscious hair
- Beautiful hind-quarters
- Wonderful husband
- Loving father

A true king.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You wish you were mediocre at everything?
i'd get a lot of money for playing football ✔
...for the best football club ever ✔
without feeling the pressure of starplayers like pogba,
...because i am only part time footballer ✔
and nobody expects me to do something fancy ✔
...my coach still thinks i am great ✔
and all my teammates respect me ✔

...a may not look as good as claudio, but i can
buy me love if i want to. (pretty much like messi.) ✔

where do i sign? :boh:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
When he was box to box I could maybe, sort of understand some criticisms for him (although he did have a couple great years there).

But as a DM he's nearly flawless. I can't think of many DMs around the world that can read a play, then make the tackle, then dribble the ball out of the tight space and send a long pass all in 20 or 30 seconds. Then if the ball comes back to the top of the box he can put it on target with his right or his left. And he takes pretty good corners too.

If you want your box to box to be a lightning bolt and a brick house. Someone with a huge shot or the fanciest dribbling then fine. But as a DM what do you want? Is he not exactly what you want?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
When he was box to box I could maybe, sort of understand some criticisms for him (although he did have a couple great years there).

But as a DM he's nearly flawless. I can't think of many DMs around the world that can read a play, then make the tackle, then dribble the ball out of the tight space and send a long pass all in 20 or 30 seconds. Then if the ball comes back to the top of the box he can put it on target with his right or his left. And he takes pretty good corners too.

If you want your box to box to be a lightning bolt and a brick house. Someone with a huge shot or the fanciest dribbling then fine. But as a DM what do you want? Is he not exactly what you want?
Yes he is

Jul 20, 2012
i'd get a lot of money for playing football ✔
...for the best football club ever ✔
without feeling the pressure of starplayers like pogba,
...because i am only part time footballer ✔
and nobody expects me to do something fancy ✔
...my coach still thinks i am great ✔
and all my teammates respect me ✔

...a may not look as good as claudio, but i can
buy me love if i want to. (pretty much like messi.) ✔

where do i sign? :boh:
:D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Agree with everything except this. His shooting is abysmal. Should avoid it tbh.

:snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)