Claudio Marchisio (81 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
You can not spend 11 years in a club like Juventus, play almost regularly the entire time, be a regular starter for a country like Italy also, and not have something special in you as a footballer. His contribution to the team and his style of play is something that regular football fans whose football knowledge comes from FM and FIFA games, can not see cause he is not flashy and fancy but is a player that stands in the backround and does the dirty work. On the other hand, he also had the luck to play for Juventus in a time where the quality standards have been almost at their lowest maybe since the time Juventus was founded. You have to admit that after Calciopolli the club's standards and also our standards as fans have fallen to an unrecognisible level.

Still, you cant take it away from him that he has been playing constantly for club and country for 10 years straight.

Apr 19, 2007
Absolutely to say he isnt good is truly upsetting and makes me wonder if you know anything about how the actual game is played. He is almost never out of position. I cant even discuss this it makes me feel like im teaching my 12 year old team again about whats important

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You can not spend 11 years in a club like Juventus, play almost regularly the entire time, be a regular starter for a country like Italy also, and not have something special in you as a footballer. His contribution to the team and his style of play is something that regular football fans whose football knowledge comes from FM and FIFA games, can not see cause he is not flashy and fancy but is a player that stands in the backround and does the dirty work. On the other hand, he also had the luck to play for Juventus in a time where the quality standards have been almost at their lowest maybe since the time Juventus was founded. You have to admit that after Calciopolli the club's standards and also our standards as fans have fallen to an unrecognisible level.

Still, you cant take it away from him that he has been playing constantly for club and country for 10 years straight.
He only plays because hes italien and our youth product

@Khungalaghfhjfhjud

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Absolutely to say he isnt good is truly upsetting and makes me wonder if you know anything about how the actual game is played. He is almost never out of position. I cant even discuss this it makes me feel like im teaching my 12 year old team again about whats important
If you were refering to my post then i suggest that you read the bolded part again. Maybe your English is bad so you didnt understand quite well and the sentences i used were a bit longer and harder for you to understand. Marchisio is good, i never said he wasnt, but pre-Calciopolli he would have been shipped to Chievo without hesitation, thats what im saying.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If you were refering to my post then i suggest that you read the bolded part again. Maybe your English is bad so you didnt understand quite well and the sentences i used were a bit longer and harder for you to understand. Marchisio is good, i never said he wasnt, but pre-Calciopolli he would have been shipped to Chievo without hesitation, thats what im saying.
Manuele Blasi was a starter for us during Capello's first season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I really don't get those anti-marchisio guys... R we watching the same games? We only lost one game with marchisio in the field this year (against sevilla) and It was his worst performance, so basically if he doesn't play or play badly, we had a good chance to loose. That's how importante he's for us.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I really don't get those anti-marchisio guys... R we watching the same games? We only lost one game with marchisio in the field this year (against sevilla) and It was his worst performance, so basically if he doesn't play or play badly, we had a good chance to loose. That's how importante he's for us.
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

One of my favorite moments from that game. But Chiellini lunging on CR in 93rd minute takes the cake for me.
also this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)