Claudio Marchisio (66 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

Where's that idiot Khung-whatever who spends all his time here calling Marchisio trash?

- - - Updated - - -

"Claudio Marchisio leads Serie A with an average passing success of 91.5 per cent (players with at least 10 appearances). Considering the Juventus midfielder plays a league leading 9.3 long balls per match, that’s pretty striking."

http://www.football-italia.net/77486/serie-season-numbers
@Hist

Impressive, right?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Dybala: “After the [Champions League] final in Berlin, I returned with the squad on the plane, and one thing really struck me.

“Marchisio came over to introduce himself, and he told me: 'prepare well, we have to win everything next year’.

“It was incredible, they’d just played a Champions League final, and instead of thinking about their holidays they were thinking about the next one.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dybala: “After the [Champions League] final in Berlin, I returned with the squad on the plane, and one thing really struck me.

“Marchisio came over to introduce himself, and he told me: 'prepare well, we have to win everything next year’.

“It was incredible, they’d just played a Champions League final, and instead of thinking about their holidays they were thinking about the next one.
:touched:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
"Claudio Marchisio leads Serie A with an average passing success of 91.5 per cent (players with at least 10 appearances). Considering the Juventus midfielder plays a league leading 9.3 long balls per match, that’s pretty striking."

http://www.football-italia.net/77486/serie-season-numbers
From amazing versatile midfielder, to awesome box-to-box, to a wall of a defensive midfielder, to the best regista in the world. What a player

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The performance of the team is more important to wether some shit ass golddigging fatties will buy our jersey cause they can fap to Marchisio.

I like Marchisio alot, have a few shirts of him. But i like a hard captain. The one that slams the juventus moral into you if you go all yoloswagbitch.

Marchisio is a perfect ambasaddor. Image and introduction. Chiellini is making sure they understand they cant relax when they are actually here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)