Claudio Marchisio (65 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
we are all happy that Marchisio is taking over Pirlo's position. that is really good. but who is gonna rotate with Marchisio for this position ?! :shifty:
This is something I brought up a while ago.

Juve don't have anyone else that I'd view as adequate in that position just now.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
khedira was injured too much in the last 5 (particularly 2) seasons. with vidal leaving, khedira would be a starter anyway, so he would need just as much rest as marchisio, if not more. he's not a regista anyway. so aren't our other midfielders. pogba is a great passer, but he gets disposessed too much. the other guys like sturaro or padchinho would be absolutely ridiculous as a regista.

i really hope that we get a proper trequartista, and the actual playmaker will play behind the strikers. our tactics of last season won't suit the current squad too much. max has plenty of work to do this summer.
I would go 3 5 2 if we dont get a quality AM We are still lacking in the creavity marotta signed with 5 players but none of them are not a winger or trequatrista if we dont get a player for winger role or vidal replace it would be mean that coman plays as trequatrista and pogba would work as Classic AM so pereyra get more chance for playing behind our forwards but without a classic winger or a quality player for trequatrista role our team is not perfect

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nah.

Don't think his passing is good enough.

Also think he's better where he is given a freer role so he can use his athleticism, rather than being restricted in the way the deepest player usually is.
:agree: i dont see Sturaro in Marchisios position neither. maybe move Khedira to Marchisios spot and put in Sturaro/Pereyra on the right?

Khedira is the closest to be able to play that position of all our other midfielders, though even he is better as a right CM in a 3 man midfield IMO

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:agree: i dont see Sturaro in Marchisios position neither. maybe move Khedira to Marchisios spot and put in Sturaro/Pereyra on the right?

Khedira is the closest to be able to play that position of all our other midfielders, though even he is better as a right CM in a 3 man midfield IMO
Yeah, Khedira can play there up to a point, but it's certainly not where he's best.

Think it would be useful for Juve to pick up some solid Serie A player to be backup to Marchisio.

Valdifiori would have been suitable.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Don't waste time now, I need the complete list of rules that makes a Juve fan. I really want to know where I stand.
You're there although sometimes your a bit moody and negative ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I know you're used to thinking what you're told to, but don't expect that of everyone else
You really have no idea who I am, it's funny reading you're completely off, totally inaccurate assumptions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)