Claudio Marchisio (142 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You're there although sometimes your a bit moody and negative ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You really have no idea who I am, it's funny reading you're completely off, totally inaccurate assumptions
What am I negative about? Seriously though, this is not funny anymore. You and the persoin after you laughing keep saying things about me just out of your imagination. Either show me where I expressed negativeness or shut up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What am I negative about? Seriously though, this is not funny anymore. You and the persoin after you laughing keep saying things about me just out of your imagination. Either show me where I expressed negativeness or shut up.
Bro I'm messing with you but now you're being negative. Breathe

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know JCK personally to know whether he's moody and negative? Do you see your hypocrisy? I bet you don't
I see that I have smileys and I'm messing around. I also see that you think you're superior when your clearly not. I'm the only person on here that gets every single post I make scrutinized to this extent and especially by you. We all have opinions so everyone just breathe and let people speak what they feel. Hence why this is a forum

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Khedira will be a starter, along with Marchisio and Pogba.

Asamoah and Sturaro will be just fine playing DM when Marchisio can't, I don't see any problem there.

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira will be a starter, along with Marchisio and Pogba.

Asamoah and Sturaro will be just fine playing DM when Marchisio can't, I don't see any problem there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, Khedira can play there up to a point, but it's certainly not where he's best.

Think it would be useful for Juve to pick up some solid Serie A player to be backup to Marchisio.

Valdifiori would have been suitable.
yeah, i wonder what Allegri thinks. maybe we should be looking for some cheap alternative, or maybe we think Khedira is enough

- - - Updated - - -

If no one is signed for that role, I think it'll end up being Padoin.

Do you think Pogba might be tried in that position again?
Padoin lacks the passing range, positioning and movement to play Marchisios position successfully

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
No more registas please. I'm fine with Marchisio's sub being more defensive minded. Let the attacking influence come from our attackers.

When Marchisio needs a rest I wouldn't even mind a 2 man midfield with Khedira and Sturaro. Pogba can play ahead almost like a #10.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yeah, i wonder what Allegri thinks. maybe we should be looking for some cheap alternative, or maybe we think Khedira is enough

- - - Updated - - -

Padoin lacks the passing range, positioning and movement to play Marchisios position successfully
Why limit ourselves to one system? if Marchisio is not available, we can deploy something else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)