Claudio Marchisio (113 Viewers)

donkenke

Nov 25, 2013
Marchisio is a very good player, but i think Juve can get something that is way more useful to the team. The thing is, the midfield is one of the best in Europe (Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo), the defense is not something to be proud about, but is close enough. The offensive is something else. Juventus take 24 shots to score one goal, while the rest of the teams take 5 to 10 at most. The goal opportunities are possible cause of the a solid defense, really strong midfield (with great technique), and Tevez. But then, shouldnt we demand something better than Llorente or Marchisio?. What about creative players that can score. Llorente shouldnt be the only option, should be one of the options.

Lichsteiner-Chiellini-Barzagli-Asamoah
----Vidal-----Pirlo-----Pogba--------
-----------Creative----------------
-----Tevez------------------------
------------------9(or Llorente)----

Marchisio is great as a CM, but not as a CAM. That role is up to players like Ozil, Cazorla, Silva, Mata etc. Pirlo has magic, but we cant depend 100% of his creativity. And when he is out, is just Juventus shooting from everywhere with no sense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ah, who doesn't love the Tuz, where the only answer to a player in a poor form patch is to sell him.

Llorente would have been gone in September :heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And Asa in summer.

Tevez after Istanbul.

Isla after day 1.

Padoin before he arrived.

Plesiosaurus (peluso) after his first game.

But hey...let's keep mirko, he turns on and off more than a light bulb.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even on just economic terms, the logic is mind-bogglingly stupid. :lol:

It's like someone is mad at a player for underperforming, so their only solution is to sell him -- regardless of price, regardless of whether the team has a suitable backup, regardless of whether the player is being sold at a low ebb when their form is on a recovery curve with play post-injury or whatnot.

That's pretty much Chapter 1 of the Zamparini School of Managing Football Managers.

I can get being angry with an underperforming player. But that's just Zamparini-level idiocy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even on just economic terms, the logic is mind-bogglingly stupid. :lol:

It's like someone is mad at a player for underperforming, so their only solution is to sell him -- regardless of price, regardless of whether the team has a suitable backup, regardless of whether the player is being sold at a low ebb when their form is on a recovery curve with play post-injury or whatnot.

That's pretty much Chapter 1 of the Zamparini School of Managing Football Managers.

I can get being angry with an underperforming player. But that's just Zamparini-level idiocy.
So true :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Wanting the 433 means not deserving to support this team

:lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Swag, beeing your predeccesor on that matter, do you realise the flak you get, if you defend players, coaches and managers ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at anyone saying he is in bad form. Please remember he is in constantly bad for 2 years. First Giovinco and now Marchiso. I admire some Tuz members love for overrated Italian footballer
Explain me the position of marchisio in the 352, his tactical duties and his movement

if you cant, then you should shut up.

Jan 5, 2011
And lots of members trying to debate marchiso was better than Vidal when he first came to Juve. They failed. Then Pogba came, and again there are members arguing Marchiso will bench Pogba hard. Lol. I can see when we have a proper LB, Marchiso will be compared with Asamoah and lost again. Maybr he is better than Padoin. But i am not sure...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This isn't even a debate on whether Marchisio is a quality player -- whether it's a few weeks or two years.

Saying that someone should be sold purely on the basis of recent performances without considering teammates, backups, and sale price is 100% Zamparini-level idiocy through and through.

Even saying we should sell Marco Motta is Zamparini-level moronitude if you do not consider those other factors.

Jan 5, 2011
Swag, beeing your predeccesor on that matter, do you realise the flak you get, if you defend players, coaches and managers ?

- - - Updated - - -

Explain me the position of marchisio in the 352, his tactical duties and his movement

if you cant, then you should shut up.
Marchio duties in 3-5-2 are:
1. Help juve has adequate 11 players on field
2. Pass the ball to Pirlo
3. Running like a mad man and make stupid takle in front of our box

Please enlighten me more

Jul 1, 2010
This isn't even a debate on whether Marchisio is a quality player -- whether it's a few weeks or two years.

Saying that someone should be sold purely on the basis of recent performances without considering teammates, backups, and sale price is 100% Zamparini-level idiocy through and through.
We're on the Tuz, what do you expect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)