Claudio Marchisio (44 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Well, as he has been elevated on a pedestal by you guys, he ought to be criticized if he doesn't deliver.

One such example of the Marchisites overpraising him was when Hustini said that Marchisio was world class after his winner against Bologna in the Coppa Italia. If he is "worldclass" as it has been claimed, surely he can do better.
I agree that his performances has been supbar last few games, but still he's been better than Half of the team ( the likes of Borriello, Bonnucci, Vucinic, Vidal..) yet he gets most of the blame.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I agree that his performances has been supbar last few games, but still he's been better than Half of the team ( the likes of Borriello, Bonnucci, Vucinic, Vidal..) yet he gets most of the blame.
He gets most of the blame? Have you seen Borriello's, Vucinic's and Bonucci's threads?
Vidal has also been criticized for not playing as well as he can.

Oct 4, 2011
:agree: But earlier in the season, he was definetely one of the top MF in Europe, hope he can rediscover his form cause we definetely need him to fo so.
He was good, never one of the top

judging by your understaing of one of the top players, you know who else has been one of the top? almost every ok player at some point

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He is one of the top MF in europe.

But lemme be more clear. How would you guys rate a WC player? top3? top5? top10? In his position, of course.
a world class player shows up for more than 12 matches a season.

a world class player would walk into the starting line up of most top teams.

but to answer your question, we would need to know what marchisi's postition is first. because right now his only position is as a movie in casper film

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Better than Vidal my backside.

Vidal, with a below par performance, saved us on numerous occassions today.

---------- Post added 08.03.2012 at 10:15 ----------

Real, Barca, Bayern, City, Chelsea are the only teams he mightn't be an automatic starter probably.
Please! Stop with the exaggerated BS!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i am actually really laughing at marchisio WC, i mean tww you have some nerve arguing incessantly that riquelme hasnt done shit, but the great amrchisio who has racked titles and impressive stats can be automatic everywhere, i was wrong, you're beyond redeemable.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just trying to ease the pain on you guys.
That's not what I meant. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 18:50 ----------

i think this is a better description, thrives in 4-3-3 when the whole team is clicking and palying well. Doesnt have what it takes to lead or pick his teammates up when things dont go our way.
yep. When the team clicks, he steps it up. I have no idea what Conte has going on in terms of tactics because everything that was kicking ass in the begining of the season has long since sailed.

We need to find the form/clicking we had in the earlier part of the season.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 18:51 ----------

Well, as he has been elevated on a pedestal by you guys, he ought to be criticized if he doesn't deliver.

One such example of the Marchisites overpraising him was when Hustini said that Marchisio was world class after his winner against Bologna in the Coppa Italia. If he is "worldclass" as it has been claimed, surely he can do better.
World Class potentional. :stuckup:

Just wait.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
i am actually really laughing at marchisio WC, i mean tww you have some nerve arguing incessantly that riquelme hasnt done shit, but the great amrchisio who has racked titles and impressive stats can be automatic everywhere, i was wrong, you're beyond redeemable.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've never claimed that Marchisio is one the best players of all time... yet.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That's not what I meant. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 18:50 ----------

yep. When the team clicks, he steps it up. I have no idea what Conte has going on in terms of tactics because everything that was kicking ass in the begining of the season has long since sailed.

We need to find the form/clicking we had in the earlier part of the season.

---------- Post added 07.03.2012 at 18:51 ----------

World Class potentional. :stuckup:

Just wait.
:howler: Potential? He's 25, he gets ample playing time, how long do we have to wait?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)