Claudio Marchisio (133 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The sad reality is, even in that "brief spike in form" that included the bulk of his goals, he played games wherein he did nothing apart from said goals.

Just goes to show how much a nice volley can shield a player (and dazzle his sheep).
I am not denying that we are used to this Marchisio than the one from the first 6 weeks of the season. The thing is, I wish we can see that Marchisio again but I agree about the bravery part, it is the most logical reason.
see this is the thing that pisses me off. he has good technique, can play with both feet, rarely makes passing mistakes, and knows how to dribble, score and create chances.

yet he is so mentally frail. he is like robinho minus the diva attitude

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Klin. What are you doing with this boy? :(
Just trying to ease the pain on you guys.

see this is the thing that pisses me off. he has good technique, can play with both feet, rarely makes passing mistakes, and knows how to dribble, score and create chances.

yet he is so mentally frail. he is like robinho minus the diva attitude
He's got the talent, but not such strong mentality to support it.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Just trying to ease the pain on you guys.

He's got the talent, but not such strong mentality to support it.
He's not a leader, clear and simple.

He's never really looked commanding on the pitch, even during his hot run of form. By the age of 26 you should really have shown those sort of qualities if you are going to come remotely close to being called WC.

Oct 4, 2011
so he is good in only 433? so is pepe
scores goals in a 433? so does pepe
rarely shows up, just like pepe

AND pepe helps out the defence as well

the way some morons talk about him being the one of the best MF players out there :sergio:

a great player will make himself useful in at least more than 1 formation

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
so he is good in only 433? so is pepe
scores goals in a 433? so does pepe
rarely shows up, just like pepe

AND pepe helps out the defence as well

the way some morons talk about him being the one of the best MF players out there :sergio:

a great player will make himself useful in at least more than 1 formation
That excuse has expired now as well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
what's the new one? He's sand bagging to explode at the right time...

...at parma? :seven:
Before Milan's game, they were saying he was waiting for the right opportunity to explode.

After he failed, they blamed the 3-5-2.

After we switched to 4-3-3 again, they thought it's cool to blame other players.

Jul 1, 2010
Like always, he gets most of the blame.
Well, as he has been elevated on a pedestal by you guys, he ought to be criticized if he doesn't deliver.

One such example of the Marchisites overpraising him was when Hustini said that Marchisio was world class after his winner against Bologna in the Coppa Italia. If he is "worldclass" as it has been claimed, surely he can do better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)