Claudio Marchisio (43 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven't said once he had a good game. And I haven't said anythinga bout Barzagli. Let me know if you find a reference.
Barzagli was random, I only wanted a reference.

I only want to know your opinion about his input seeing you only bitch about people complain about him. I see some people complain about other players but you don't go defending them. If you preach against hypocrisy like you have been doing all evening, how can you be the biggest hypocrite of all?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't care what happens in this thread or the other threads, it doesn't change the fact that he hasn't been performing at his best, but average and mediocre. He needs to stand out like he did when the season kicked off or he needs to be benched.
Cycles. Players usually go through them.

Go preach to Pepe, Matri, Mirko, Giach, Esti, Bonucci, Vidal and Quag about underperforming instead of always coming straight to this thread....they have done it plenty.

I guess to you guys, only Marchisio can be invisible. :tup:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Needs a break out of the team, clearly has run out of gas/form in the last 4-8 games. He's stopped doing the things he is good at, although I see several tactical things that change for him in the 3-5-2 that don't suit his game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Barzagli was random, I only wanted a reference.

I only want to know your opinion about his input seeing you only bitch about people complain about him. I see some people complain about other players but you don't go defending them. If you preach against hypocrisy like you have been doing all evening, how can you be the biggest hypocrite of all?
There are loads of other players that didn't (and haven't) played well lately. As soon as Marchisio has a bad run the invsible jokes start coming, etc...it's foolish. I never said Marchisio played well, he didn't...not sure how you can label me a hypocrite.

And if you have read my posts, which clearly you haven't, then you would know I have already criticized other players...thanks for the hycocrite label JCK without reading my other posts.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm not a Marchisio-hater, I have never been in this thread to slag him off. But it must be said that he had a very poor game today, and that he has been poor for a couple of games.

I really hope he can rediscover his form.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Cycles. Players usually go through them.

Go preach to Pepe, Matri, Mirko, Giach, Esti, Bonucci, Vidal and Quag about underperforming instead of always coming straight to this thread....they have done it plenty.

I guess to you guys, only Marchisio can be invisible. :tup:
Pepe? :lol:

I didn't go to the Matri thread but I said in the Parma-Juve thread that he was cack today. I've already stated how frustrating Esti has been lately. Giacch? :lol: Vidal? :lol: Quag? :lol: He hasn't gotten enough playing time to get back on form. I'm too lazy to go to Bonucci's thread, we already know he's shit.

The problem is that you can't take a healthy and constructive critic when it comes to Marchisio.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not a Marchisio-hater, I have never been in this thread to slag him off. But it must be said that he had a very poor game today, and that he has been poor for a couple of games.

I really hope he can rediscover his form.
No one hates him, Jem. Some people can't simply see through their fetish.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pepe? :lol:

I didn't go to the Matri thread but I said in the Parma-Juve thread that he was cack today. I've already stated how frustrating Esti has been lately. Giacch? :lol: Vidal? :lol: Quag? :lol: He hasn't gotten enough playing time to get back on form. I'm too lazy to go to Bonucci's thread, we already know he's shit.

The problem is that you can't take a healthy and constructive critic when it comes to Marchisio.
No that isn't my problem at all.

I've check the player threads and the people complaining about marchisio, like Klin, haven't said shit in other threads like Bonucci, Matri, Licht, or Esti for example. I am not even defending marchisio's performance. This is the scapegoat central for people.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I've check the player threads and the people complaining about marchisio, like Klin, haven't said shit in other threads like Bonucci, Matri, Licht, or Esti for example. I am not even defending marchisio's performance. This is the scapegoat central for people.
Bonucci wasn't bad tonight.

Matri was very bad.

Licht was average.

Esti was average.

People like YOU made this what it is in here. As I said before, if you go hype a player and make him be something he clearly is not, then you need to accept criticism. Go watch my posts in this thread in the beginning of the season. He was like a fucking God to me. Now he's back to his average self.

Stop trying to make things sound real because your brain processes them that way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There are loads of other players that didn't (and haven't) played well lately. As soon as Marchisio has a bad run the invsible jokes start coming, etc...it's foolish. I never said Marchisio played well, he didn't...not sure how you can label me a hypocrite.

And if you have read my posts, which clearly you haven't, then you would know I have already criticized other players...thanks for the hycocrite label JCK without reading my other posts.
He was invisible today, it's not a joke. You just are too delicate to accept that.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006

I went to Esti's, Matri's and Vucinic's thread and also here.....players that deserve criticism will get it and that is that....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He has been invisible since the new year. its like he doesnt even do the same things he did in the beginning of the season.

I guess the first part of the season was just temporary form after all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)