Hustini
May 29, 2005
I should be the one doing that.
Ok.

Bonucci wasn't bad tonight.

Matri was very bad.

Licht was average.

Esti was average.

People like YOU made this what it is in here. As I said before, if you go hype a player and make him be something he clearly is not, then you need to accept criticism. Go watch my posts in this thread in the beginning of the season. He was like a fucking God to me. Now he's back to his average self.

Stop trying to make things sound real because your brain processes them that way.
That's my point. You don't change. Plenty of other poor players today and this is ALWAYS the first one you come to. Thanks for making my point. :tup:

Bonucci wasn't bad tonight.

Matri was very bad.

Licht was average.

Esti was average.

People like YOU made this what it is in here. As I said before, if you go hype a player and make him be something he clearly is not, then you need to accept criticism. Go watch my posts in this thread in the beginning of the season. He was like a fucking God to me. Now he's back to his average self.

Stop trying to make things sound real because your brain processes them that way.
And if you think Esti was average then just...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People actually get mad because they know he's capable of doing better.
What Klin said, very average barely noticeable performances like this is annoying because we know he can do better. And thats exactly what tonight was, totally dissapeared from big parts of the game (like the whole second half, should been subbed out). Been similar in past recent games, first I chalked it down as he hasnt been playing with Vucinic who he relied on alot to play off on 1-2s to impose himself on games, but unfortunately it wasnt as simple as that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's my point. You don't change. Plenty of other poor players today and this is ALWAYS the first one you come to. Thanks for making my point. :tup:

And if you think Esti was average then just...
Of course this is the first one I come to. I like hearing innovative excuses.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The problem ia that he no longer has a role. Prilo does the deep sitting and spraying passes. Vidal does the link up with the forwards and the defensive work, and marchisio does the nothing.

Earlier in the season he defined his role as a box to box midfielder, and was doing a great job. Now that he has turned into his old self again he finds himself with no role in the team.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The problem ia that he no longer has a role. Prilo does the deep sitting and spraying passes. Vidal does the link up with the forwards and the defensive work, and marchisio does the nothing.

Earlier in the season he defined his role as a box to box midfielder, and was doing a great job. Now that he has turned into his old self again he finds himself with no role in the team.
This.

I was actually shouting this, during the game. "ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE A BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER!!!????"

Something like that :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can say the same about you missing my point too.
My problem isn't whether he played well and I'm defending him...it isn't that at all.

People literally rush here to criticize and some people don't criticize anyone else when it's just as deserved. That's my problem. I know he played cack, but so did a few others and some that rush here after every average performance, well you just don't see the same intensity for the other players that play below par as well. And I'm just calling it out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Maybe the presence of two extra midfielders on the flanks adds to his redundancy. 3-5-2=fail

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This.

I was actually shouting this, during the game. "ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE A BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER!!!????"

Something like that :D
You would think that someone that started out as a forward would look for every chamce he can to get into the box and general goal scoring positions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)