Claudio Marchisio (155 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My problem isn't whether he played well and I'm defending him...it isn't that at all.

People literally rush here to criticize and some people don't criticize anyone else when it's just as deserved. That's my problem. I know he played cack, but so did a few others and some that rush here after every average performance, well you just don't see the same intensity for the other players that play below par as well. And I'm just calling it out.
No, people criticize all players fair and square but since you're a fanboy, you see the criticism towards Marchisio enhanced. That's the point you've been missing. I actually blame his bad form on all the gloating you did when he was doing well.

You would think that someone that started out as a forward would look for every chamce he can to get into the box and general goal scoring positions
I saw him run into the box only once today and it was a clumsy run, he ran around 30 meters, it was impossible for him to get the ball.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, people criticize all players fair and square but since you're a fanboy, you see the criticism towards Marchisio enhanced. That's the point you've been missing. I actually blame his bad form on all the gloating you did when he was doing well.
Still not entirely sure why you can't see the point. I really can't articulate it any clearer than I have been.

I am not mad at the criticism when it's due, such as today. What I don't understand is why people, usually the same people, rush here at the final whistle but you really don't see the same sort of criticism being dished out equally to other players by the people that rush here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Still not entirely sure why you can't see the point. I really can't articulate it any clearer than I have been.

I am not mad at the criticism when it's due, such as today. What I don't understand is why people, usually the same people, rush here at the final whistle but you really don't see the same sort of criticism being dished out equally to other players by the people that rush here.
Yes I do. After each and every game where we drop points I see the flock rushing to the players threads to bash them. From Bonucci to Vidal to Marchisio to Pepe, Esti, Matri, Vucinic...hell even Pirlo. Yet you only get annoyed when people bash Marchisio. And face it, Marchisio has been piss poor ever since the winter break, it wasn't only today, today he was just much worse than the other games.

I understand your point but you are refusing to understand what I am trying to say here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes I do. After each and every game where we drop points I see the flock rushing to the players threads to bash them. From Bonucci to Vidal to Marchisio to Pepe, Esti, Matri, Vucinic...hell even Pirlo. Yet you only get annoyed when people bash Marchisio. And face it, Marchisio has been piss poor ever since the winter break, it wasn't only today, today he was just much worse than the other games.

I understand your point but you are refusing to understand what I am trying to say here.
I am refusing to understand? I am agreeing with you that he hasn't been great, am I not?

All you have to do is read the first posts in this thread after the game and browse the other threads to decipher what people I am talking about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am refusing to understand? I am agreeing with you that he hasn't been great, am I not?

All you have to do is read the first posts in this thread after the game and browse the other threads to decipher what people I am talking about.
Not the agreeing with me is what you are not seeing. I am convinced that all players get their equal share of bashing yet you see it as if people do it more on Marchisio. This is just because you're a fanboy not because it is happening.

Fuck, I have seen people bash Pepe after his goal against Napoli.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I went as far as saying we should bench Pirlo during his bad spell, but I always blame Marchisio for whatever reason as per Cum'ron.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not the agreeing with me is what you are not seeing. I am convinced that all players get their equal share of bashing yet you see it as if people do it more on Marchisio. This is just because you're a fanboy not because it is happening.

Fuck, I have seen people bash Pepe after his goal against Napoli.
I don't get upset when he is criticized like today when it's derserved. Of course you are convinced because you aren't one of the people I doubt. You don't do what I feel some other people do.

I went as far as saying we should bench Pirlo during his bad spell, but I always blame Marchisio for whatever reason as per Cum'ron.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I thought you said good night?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This.

I was actually shouting this, during the game. "ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE A BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER!!!????"

Something like that :D
I Missio that Marchisio who would run to Boxio. But yeah I think the formation and tactics restricted him to do that. Infact I didnt see him all game, which is why pirlo had a last gasp to be the box to box mid, almost getting us a penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)