Claudio Marchisio (19 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That was an odd incident. I'd think that if there was a problem between the two then Yak wouldn't have been the one player to run over from the bench to congratulate but that really didn't look playful at all.

Yak looked genuinely angry at being pushed away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LOL, I've seen that sort of shit loads of times, Marchisio is pumped from the goal and all the stuff that has gone on with his contract, form etc and someone is grabbing his face so he pushes him off. Nothing in it.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Couple of bad games, and all of the sudden, people forget that last year he and Chiellini were our brightest spots......Marchisio is a great talent, he can become a great player and thats that. We all saw that last season, he was outstanding. The only thing i hope for is that Del Piero, as the team's captain and one of the oldest players in the team, will teach Marchisio how to deal with pressure and criticism.....

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
17 September 2010
At work in view of Udine. Five goals by Marchisio in mini-match

With the first Europa League match having been archives, Juventus shifted back into championship mode and this morning began to prepare for the match against Udinese on Sunday at the “Friuli”. The players who were on the field yesterday evening against Lech Poznan had an unwinding session, first in the gym and then on the field. The rest of the team had an intense session who after an athletic part took part in a series of technique exercises: first on ball control and passing and then crosses from the flank and shots on goal.

The session came to an end with a 5-a-side mini-match on a reduced field. From one side, sporting green bibs were Costantino, Bonucci, Grosso, Aquilani and Quagliarella while on the other side wearing white were Storari, Rinaudo, Salihamidzic, Marchisio and Amauri. The match was a lively one with Marchisio the absolute protagonist scoring 5 goals and with Quagliarella and Amauri also showing their worth with a hat-trick each. Jorge Martinez worked separately while working with the ball as part of his recovery programme.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hit the nail on the head when he said we're not starting with the right pace and mentallity. Our first half in the last two games were pathetic.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

the most important thing was that he was controlling the flow of play...you could see that he was in command out there.

and what a goal, Selecao eat your FUCKING HEART OUT!

THIS IS...................JUUUUUUUUUVE!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have been thinking for a while that if he can push himself to get in the box and add more goals to his game he can step up a level.

hopefully he keeps it up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)