Claudio Marchisio (42 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Marchisio has to start. Tiago doesn't warrant a starting shirt, and has done nothing at this club thus far to earn it. Even Camo has to work his butt off to regain his place. The way Ferrara is going about this, I feel everyone will have to work extra hard to prove that they deserve to wear this jersey, which is good news for guys like Gio, Marchisio, and De Ceglie. They won't simply be left out because the other players have more "experience" or are more senior.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The younger guys will be a little more motivated to get their place in the team. I know I was the same way when I was younger, I always played against old competition and it made me try harder. The senior members don't have much to prove other than they still got what it takes to play, the younger players need every chance they can scratch up to prove it. I see Ciro blending our youth nicely this year into the senior team (unless sadly loaned out for "experience")

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah he played in 11 games 8 as starter, enough not to convince the viola. We should just terminate his contract based on mutual consent if no club wants him.

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
Marchisio's spirit, soul and love towards Juve is priceless!! Forza Claudio, i cannot imagine our midfield without him for the coming 10 years!!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I think we have 3 fighters (Marchisio, Momo and Melo) and 3 passers (CZ, Tiago, Camo). So in starting 3 have to be at least 1 passer.
Or rely on Melo? ;-)
Camo had an argument after the Atlanta game this season with Ranieri for playing him in the midfield..and i think that he could be more useful when he is used as a right winger in a 4-2-3-1 formation where there are enough playmakers in Giovinco - Diego and Camo. while in a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 formation we only have Tiago and Marchisi to fill the CM position where as Esposito could be a sub for that role too.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Camo had an argument after the Atlanta game this season with Ranieri for playing him in the midfield..and i think that he could be more useful when he is used as a right winger in a 4-2-3-1 formation where there are enough playmakers in Giovinco - Diego and Camo. while in a 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 formation we only have Tiago and Marchisi to fill the CM position where as Esposito could be a sub for that role too.
is he a winger?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)