Claudio Marchisio (23 Viewers)

johnny20

May 25, 2008
He didnt do his best yesterday but i am very optimistic because it was his first serious game with juve against a very hard and strong team in a tough stadium.

Overall, I was satisfied with his preformance yestarday. He wasnt bad at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they have to trust him with the ball...too many times the move bypasses him with the CBs just going for the long ball or giving it to Poulsen...if Marchisio is entrusted with the ball, I'm sure he can make things happen, and not just be the supporting act

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Indeed, Marchisio has shown some potential and soon we will see more of his qualities.

Cr will sure give him many chances until Zanetti returns!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i thought Claudio played well against Fiorentina, he made some great tackles and was harshly treated by the ref in a number of challenges where he won the ball.

Considering it was his first Serie A match for Juve and was away to one of our rivals, he had a good game.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
Dec 21, 2005
Claudio Marchisio is great i thought that he wouldnt coop with the first team to first but last match i think that he was even better than momo :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he tried to be too smart, playing those laaazy but elegant long balls to the wings...sadly half the time they ended up with a Cagliari player...my advice would be to keep it simple, connect the dots and keep up the excellent defensive work, which I felt he did really well

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this is a total disaster...lets hope Ekdal steps up...would hate to see Salihamidzic starting at CMF, despite todays goodish performance

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
NOOOOOOOO (deep slow motion voice) :D

besides he's injured...permanent numbness in the butt cheeks after sitting on the bench for 2 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)