Claudio Marchisio (64 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Marchisio-Poulsen is the only real option against Fiorentina since Sissoko is suspended and Zanetti is crocked.

Having two players making their first Serie A appearances for Juve in midfield away to Fiorentina is hardly ideal, though.
It would probably be a good idea for Ranieri to throw Poulsen and Marchisio out together against Bratislava for the majority of the game, but I have a feeling that Sissoko will get the nod instead of Marchisio.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It would probably be a good idea for Ranieri to throw Poulsen and Marchisio out together against Bratislava for the majority of the game, but I have a feeling that Sissoko will get the nod instead of Marchisio.
I agree.

I don't think sissoko will get benched.
For Artmedia or Fiorentina?

Because he is suspended for the Fiorentina game.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
i think sissoko will start against artmedia. around halftime ranieri will throw in marchisio if things are going our way.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
I really expect us to field a second string formation against Artmedia because we're already struggling with injuries. I don't think Neddy or Camo will start because they've had minor knocks so maybe we'll go with a trident of Gio IQ and Amauri/Trez. this would also leave room for Marchisio in the midfield with Sissoko and Poulsen.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I am very happy to hear that Marchiso is possibly going to start against Fiorentina! I think it is great to give the kid a run out, it shows that Raneri has some faith in him. I wonder if Giovinco will start? I wanna see Giovinco play on sunday since i can actually watch that game! Dont show Champions League qualifiers in US, well at least so i know of.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
good game marchisio, not brilliant enough yet but adds another dimension to our midfield as compared to Zanetti, Sissoko and Poulsen.
I think with more playing time and as he becomes more confident, he will try to be a more dominant figure in centre of the park, then we will really see the best of Claudio

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
And he was excellent already. Can be a revelation for us if we introduce him properly. His play is very mature, yet fresh. Does the little things faultlessly, but isn't afraid to ask for the ball and play the more difficult passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)