Claudio Marchisio (64 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It seems Marchisio has a pretty good understanding with De Ceglie on the left.

One of my biggest wishes for Juve is De Ceglie and Marchisio replacing Molinaro and Poulson in our line-up, as soon as possible. :xfinger:

:D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
There are concerns over Claudio Marchisio, as the midfielder felt a twinge in his right calf during training.

the kid's always injured, not good.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Marchiso plays really well in Serie B with several outstanding long pass
but i see he lack of movement and hard work as midfield

But he still talented player who i see will be Italian Xabi Alonso

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see it on TV - Rai Uno
So Marchisio sprays the ball around the pitch like one of the best players in the world at this sort of job? Dude, Marchisio's passing range is nowhere near that of Xabi Alonso's... have you even seen the former play?

Marchisio is good but he's not THAT good.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
So Marchisio sprays the ball around the pitch like one of the best players in the world at this sort of job? Dude, Marchisio's passing range is nowhere near that of Xabi Alonso's... have you even seen the former play?

Marchisio is good but he's not THAT good.
Quite an absurd judgement he made, i agree.. Xabi is one of the best if not the best at what he does (arguably) (as Pirlo etc do exist too), Marchisio is a young italian who is up and coming and needs so many more games under his belt to even barely shine a light to Xabi. Alonso is both a Euro and CL winner, and i dont even think its worth arguing who is better at the current moment, not taking anything away from Marchisio, because he has ages to improve, and id love if he did, for Juve and Italy's sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)