Claudio Marchisio (34 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If hes going to leave then fine but he can choose a club abroad or fuck off. if we sell him to Milan too that is just pathetic :howler:

If a player demands to then whatever im not happy about it but i can understand the logic. There is, however no fucking reason we have to let them cherry pick one of our hated rivals so they barely have to move. Fuck this bs if you demand to leave then you can fuck off to England. Yourr not staying in italy

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bonucci and Marchisio are gonna Inzaghi.

Book it. 2019 CL final Milan - Juve 0-0
pens:
Milan: Marchisio, Bonucci, Kessie, Conti, Belotti, Niang
Juve: Berna, Pjanic, Rugani, Verratti, Costa, Higuain

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Bonucci and Marchisio are gonna Inzaghi.

Book it. 2019 CL final Milan - Juve 0-0
pens:
Milan: Marchisio, Bonucci, Kessie, Conti, Belotti, Niang
Juve: Berna, Pjanic, Rugani, Verratti, Costa, Higuain
That's ridiculous
Like we're ever going to buy Verrati

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We will sell Dybala for huge money next summer, convince Verratti to join us after PSG another failure season.
:howler: Sure. PSG are renowned for selling their best players; and no, the you can leave if you want policy is only deployed by JVB aka Juve FC.

- - - Updated - - -

If Montocuntivo the mopey droopy sad sack of shit pathetic excuse of a footballer EVER FUCKING joins Juve, I'm quitting football for good.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If hes going to leave then fine but he can choose a club abroad or fuck off. if we sell him to Milan too that is just pathetic :howler:

If a player demands to then whatever im not happy about it but i can understand the logic. There is, however no fucking reason we have to let them cherry pick one of our hated rivals so they barely have to move. Fuck this bs if you demand to leave then you can fuck off to England. Yourr not staying in italy
But in real,Beppe world it will be "our hands are tied" and "it was a mutual decision"......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)