Claudio Marchisio (37 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't believe it until I see renewal. Even renewal I don't believe. I'm not surprised that a manager like Marotta believes that bandieras don't exist in football this is his first and only big club he's worked at, he's not used to throwing his weight around and making things go his way. Juventus, this Juventus is no bigger then a club of Dortmund stature or Atletico, neither in spending power or in competetive play.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
What do you really mean with that. If he doesnt start he wants to get opportunities other places.

You dont sell Bonucci
You dont sell Vidal
You dont sell Pogba

For all this talk about Juve following Bayern model we sell way too many starters here compared to Bayern.

Wait, speaking of Bayern, Kroos was their youth academy player. They did sell him, so there is that parallel which Marotta hasnt copied yet. Marchisio will be his Kroos move.
Juventus will never ever be on the same level as Bayern Munich as a footballing instution or as a business. Not only are they reside in one of the strongest economies in the world, they are also proud as fuck and buy and sell on their terms. Remember how Beppe used to go off on "our own terms :howler: " not once. Go on and buy some bigger clubs young talents with recompra's and go on and sell your starter to league rivals, this is shit that is UNHEARD of for "big" clubs. Bayern do shit on their own terms, Kroos thought he was worth a certain amount, Bayern said no, Bayern sell. Bayern is interested in a player, they'll get that player, not only will they get him, they'll also get best possible deal. 2 year loan + option to buy James at Costa's price :lol:

There's levels to this shit, and we are deluding ourselves if anybody truly believes that Juventus is anywhere near the likes of Bayern or Madrid. Barca just lucky they've been shitting out gold lately.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing surprises me with this club anymore, we have no soul
La vielle folle

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Can someone pls sum up the situation ? I am at work and can't read +400 posts

Thx

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Marchisio selling rumours

Milan interested with idea of Locatelli/Bonaventura in the deal

Our resident Tuz guru says it's all bullshit though

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Well our "guru" told us that we will buy Keita "tomorrow"...and I can't even remember when that was (pretty many tomorrows have passed anyway). :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)