Claudio Marchisio (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Khedira will 100% start the final if he makes it, no need to pretend otherwise. And I sincerely hope he makes it. For this formation, especially in tougher games, Khedira is a must. The unpredictable box to box element he provides is necessary (even if he is a fucking awful finisher), as is the clever tactical physical shape he provides. It matters less, for now, atleast in this formation, that Marchisio is technically the better player, passer and all around midfielder. For this set up, Khedira is a must if he is healthy. It will be another matter to adress if or when Marchisio gets back to his physical strong self next season, then we can truly talk of him benching Khedira.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Khedira will 100% start the final if he makes it, no need to pretend otherwise. And I sincerely hope he makes it. For this formation, especially in tougher games, Khedira is a must. The unpredictable box to box element he provides is necessary (even if he is a fucking awful finisher), as is the clever tactical physical shape he provides. It matters less, for now, atleast in this formation, that Marchisio is technically the better player, passer and all around midfielder. For this set up, Khedira is a must if he is healthy. It will be another matter to adress if or when Marchisio gets back to his physical strong self next season, then we can truly talk of him benching Khedira.
I know all that, I'm just saying what I want :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He would be the most emotional possible hero in the final, being the Juventino he is and having had the year he has had. Only candidate that could beat him for bigger heroism is Gigi going up for corner in 94th minute and scoring a Rivaldo like Bicycle kick :agree:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He would be the most emotional possible hero in the final, being the Juventino he is and having had the year he has had. Only candidate that could beat him for bigger heroism is Gigi going up for corner in 94th minute and scoring a Rivaldo like Bicycle kick :agree:
I've always wanted to see Gigi score a goal :touched:
Gigi putting in a header or a pk, anything would make me go ballistic!!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why not make it the winning goal though, instead of a mere stat padder's 2-0 goal?
What?!?!?! That would be the nail in the coffin!!
First goal has to come from :Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy:

He'll score in the first minutes of the game, then miss every other chance in ridiculous ways, we'll hold it 1-0 for 60+ minutes, then Marchisio in at 70th, to score on the 80th like that. That's a winning goal amigo

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What?!?!?! That would be the nail in the coffin!!
First goal has to come from :Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy::Higgy:

He'll score in the first minutes of the game, then miss every other chance in ridiculous ways, we'll hold it 1-0 for 60+ minutes, then Marchisio in at 70th, to score on the 80th like that. That's a winning goal amigo
But in reality what will happen is after an intense goalless 90 minutes plus 29 minutes of extra time, Sergio Ramos will down us at the final whistle with a bullet header from a corner.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But in reality what will happen is after an intense goalless 90 minutes plus 29 minutes of extra time, Sergio Ramos will down us at the final whistle with a bullet header from a corner.
No.
Ramos can't do that because he'll get into a fist fight with Simeone today, Pepe to intervene with a flying jump kick :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I wouldn't be able to handle ET during the CL final, i almost went crazy during the one vs Bayern, I'd have to pull a Gervinho and not look at the screen for those 30 minutes.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I said it last week - even apart from what he brings to the team I want to see Claudio start the final. He's living the dream of everybody on this planet who has ever played or watched a game of football. He's an example of what you can achieve if you apply yourself towards your goals- the Juventus philosophy itself.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh. I think he and buff are the players who represent most this team.

And marchisio has a special mention for being the one player i remember who completed the whole process while being a protagonist.

I oredered my marchisio shirt. He deserves it

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I said it last week - even apart from what he brings to the team I want to see Claudio start the final. He's living the dream of everybody on this planet who has ever played or watched a game of football. He's an example of what you can achieve if you apply yourself towards your goals- the Juventus philosophy itself.
I'd rather win the final thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)