Claudio Marchisio (44 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A bit of a mixed game, some of his play was superb like last season Marchisio but made some stupid mistakes. To be expected given his lack of game time.

Overall he did a good job.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Truth to be told it wasn't a bad game from him but it was below his standard as well. He run into tight spaces and lost the ball a couple times, you can see he's not as confident with the ball as he was at his best. Hopefully he'll regain his best form. :heart:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Truth to be told it wasn't a bad game from him but it was below his standard as well. He run into tight spaces and lost the ball a couple times, you can see he's not as confident with the ball as he was at his best. Hopefully he'll regain his best form. :heart:
:tup:

Noticed this in Serie A as well, when he decides to play it safe and there are better solutions. Good thing he will have the entire summer to prepare for next season

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Amazing.

Still lacks some of that final pass/shot, but so many gif-worthy plays tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Reading through those posts I must've watched a different game than y'all :D

Until the ~60th minute I thought he was comfortably among our very best players along with Alves, Dybala & Higuain (the latter pretty much only for the goals, but goals are kinda important).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I thought he was very good too. I don't really expect him to score chances, he's not a scorer. His shot wasn't bad.

It was the most mobile I've seen him in a while so that has to be pleasing.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He played well but the most amazing thing to me is to see a guy living out the same dream all of us were born with. Hope he starts in the final should we get there and not just because he's good enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)