Claudio Marchisio (77 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm sorry, but I can't just ignore it.

Even when we have everyone fit, it's very debatable who has the better midfield between us and Roma, but without Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah? It's not even a question.

You won't be a better fan by just outright lying.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Roma's midfield is definitely better if we line up with fuckin Pereyra as our holding mid. Not saying we couldn't still beat them though. Most of our team have a winning mentality. That counts for a lot when the opposition would rather moan about conspiracies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm sorry, but I can't just ignore it.

Even when we have everyone fit, it's very debatable who has the better midfield between us and Roma, but without Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah? It's not even a question.

You won't be a better fan by just outright lying.
I rate Pogba Very highly. Much higher then Pjanic.

Thing is, in these games, our defence will murder Pjanic while Nainggolan tries to cut the movement of Pogba and dybala.
Thing is, We got better wings with Sandro, and Pogba can domminate that midfield.

I mean, roma has nothing that can worry us that much. Its not like having to win the battle against xavi and iniesta.

In serie a, our midfield is Pogba. No team can remotely worry us trough the middle.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah.Sandro will be immediatelly ready for including in the first 11 from the day he arrives because he played with this team so many times and have understanding with every player.As easy as that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will beat Udinese but he was a must against Roma rats.We would be weak in midfield.I just can't stand that loosers.They will smell blood and try to give the game of their lives to prove that are close to us. That Garcia/Toti shitheads.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We will beat Udinese but he was a must against Roma rats.We would be weak in midfield.I just can't stand that loosers.They will smell blood and try to give the game of their lives to prove that are close to us. That Garcia/Toti shitheads.
i doubt khedira can recover to his form when we signed with khedira we known he is injury-prone! Sturaro and Pereyra will most likely start for Udinese and roma match

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Roma's midfield is definitely better if we line up with fuckin Pereyra as our holding mid. Not saying we couldn't still beat them though. Most of our team have a winning mentality. That counts for a lot when the opposition would rather moan about conspiracies.
I don't disagree with that, but we were just commenting about the midfield.

I rate Pogba Very highly. Much higher then Pjanic.

Thing is, in these games, our defence will murder Pjanic while Nainggolan tries to cut the movement of Pogba and dybala.
Thing is, We got better wings with Sandro, and Pogba can domminate that midfield.

I mean, roma has nothing that can worry us that much. Its not like having to win the battle against xavi and iniesta.

In serie a, our midfield is Pogba. No team can remotely worry us trough the middle.
Again, we are just commenting about our midfields. Why can't you just learn to read? It's destroying your own arguments.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Yeah.Sandro will be immediatelly ready for including in the first 11 from the day he arrives because he played with this team so many times and have understanding with every player.As easy as that.
Asamoah had a more harder situation (playing out of his position), and he adapted so well and scored a screamer in his debut. be optimistic man. some players just get in there and kick some ass, even pogba did that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't disagree with that, but we were just commenting about the midfield.

Again, we are just commenting about our midfields. Why can't you just learn to read? It's destroying your own arguments.
Well, i personally think that when we look at our midfield without Marchisio, Khedira and Asamoah(cm now i assume), we got sturaro and pereyra.
Sturaro is the worst in the comparison, Pereyra stands his own, but is behind Nainggolan and Pjanic. Both will defensively stand their ground, but they wont add offensively.

Pogba on the other hand, is much better then what roma has, and makes our midfield still come out on top.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Part of that season, is cause it has players like Sturaro that isnt just some weak ass shit. He'll hold his own. Pereyra would hold his own. Roma wouldnt break the central axis.
But Pogba, would break theirs.

Then again, you tend to overrate out "competition" when the season start, so its okay.

I'll just be crossing my fingers that Pogba stays fit.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Part of that season, is cause it has players like Sturaro that isnt just some weak ass shit. He'll hold his own. Pereyra would hold his own. Roma wouldnt break the central axis.
But Pogba, would break theirs.

Then again, you tend to overrate out "competition" when the season start, so its okay.

I'll just be crossing my fingers that Pogba stays fit.
I overrate Serie A teams. :agree: :lol:

Shut up, Zachy boy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)