Claudio Marchisio (58 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm really just so sick of hearing this and that about other DMs around the world. When I hear people talk about Busquets and they say stuff like, "Oh. You won't see him unless you really look for him. You will never understand the work he does. It's so unnoticed. He is a genius. blah blah blah".

When you watch Juve you see Marchisio smashing people left and right. Taking whatever ball he $#@!ing wants from the other player. He dribbles people. He sprints up the field and initiates attacks. He gets on the edge of the box. He takes set pieces. He is all over the $#@!ing field. You couldn't miss him if you tried.

That is a world class player.
I would have said the opposite about Marchisio four or five seasons ago. He had a one or two season lull that was cause for contention on these forums. Since Conte came he's hit his straps as a player and never looked back. I really think we have the best midfield in the world with three CMs that can do it all (Pogba, Vidal and Marchisio) plus Pirlo. Healthy and in form, we can beat anyone in the middle of the park. Happy days.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He was good today. His run for he first goal was top player shid. He has become a standard in our mid..finally after so many years in the wilderness.

A true bianconero

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
This guy is such a beauty.

He's always been willing to sacrifice everything for the team, and now he's finally in a position where he can easily be recognized as the outstanding talent that he is.

Really happy with the way our midfield played today.

Oct 4, 2011
our most improved players in a new position this year...has he had a fantastic year? yes...consistent? yes....crucial? no

with the injuries to others now is the time for marchisio to be our midfield general

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What people fail to realize is that Pogba carried us on his own on many occasions, despite playing 'bad' sometimes. He alone brought us many points and made the difference when the rest of the team was sleeping. It's him and Tevez as our only players who does that and the only difference is that Tevez had more quality performances this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)