Claudio Marchisio (43 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Such a dumb card, but dumb ref also. I never understand why a player on the end of aggression gets booked, it's like an unwritten rule to book both, but so dumb to get involved with the brainless Argie.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm really just so sick of hearing this and that about other DMs around the world. When I hear people talk about Busquets and they say stuff like, "Oh. You won't see him unless you really look for him. You will never understand the work he does. It's so unnoticed. He is a genius. blah blah blah".

When you watch Juve you see Marchisio smashing people left and right. Taking whatever ball he fucking wants from the other player. He dribbles people. He sprints up the field and initiates attacks. He gets on the edge of the box. He takes set pieces. He is all over the fucking field. You couldn't miss him if you tried.

That is a world class player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm really just so sick of hearing this and that about other DMs around the world. When I hear people talk about Busquets and they say stuff like, "Oh. You won't see him unless you really look for him. You will never understand the work he does. It's so unnoticed. He is a genius. blah blah blah".

When you watch Juve you see Marchisio smashing people left and right. Taking whatever ball he fucking wants from the other player. He dribbles people. He sprints up the field and initiates attacks. He gets on the edge of the box. He takes set pieces. He is all over the fucking field. You couldn't miss him if you tried.

That is a world class player.
:touched:

I've been saying this for years:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)