Claudio Marchisio (155 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
no, not always. Have you heard anyone say that Delle Alpi was awesome?
Actually yeah :shifty:

But sure, not always. But most of the time it is, especially when it comes to our kits. 'oh you remember the one we had... damn'.

When season begins everyone is disappointed how it looks and you see all the hate. In January you're going to see people buying them. Next year people wish we still had those cause the new ones are horrible. Vicious circle.

Same goes for players and pretty much everything else.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My fav kit was the 2003 home kit from Lotto.
But our 2 last jeep jerseys are serious contenders for me.
The sky italia one from 2004 receives an honorable mention.

Current one would have been badass if it wssnt for those horrid yellow numbers

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
"I respect Conte's choice. He explained to me why he left, but that stays between the two of us," Marchisio told Tuttosport.

"I can assure you that he's not the type to continue as coach when he's not feeling committed 100 per cent.

"He tried to keep going at the start of the season because he's a Juventino, but he then realised that it was in everybody's best interest to go separate ways."

The midfielder then went on to stress that Juventus are in good hands again following the appointment of Massimiliano Allegri as Conte's successor.

"Each coach has his own character and methods, but things are working well with Allegri. And don't you think that Allegri doesn't scream when necessary...

"And either way, even if our coach doesn't scream to fire us up, we're in good shape and ready for the new season. A great season awaits. We want to defend the Scudetto and do a good job in Europe."

frick

Apr 4, 2010
“This is the first summer that my name is not being spoken about on the transfer market. My wife told me this probably means I will end up being sold.”

“We have changed the boss, but even with the new coach we work a lot. I don’t see many problems, like people are saying. Allegri and his staff have integrated well and have found a group of players who are ready to sacrifice everything. We are filled with new ideas and a new system of playing.

For the last two years we won with 3-5-2, but the year before that we used a 4-3-3.”

“Not even in the friendlies do I see any problems, against Milan we played well, but we conceded goals too early.”
http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/marchisio-ready/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)