Claudio Marchisio (146 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Please watch video of it again and again. Many times.

If you think that was for a yellow then something's wrong with you.
That's not the point. You guys call it a clear red, which it's not. These tackles happens all the time, but a straight red (even against a player who didn't play dirty) you mostly see yellow cards in these situations.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's not the point. You guys call it a clear red, which it's not. These tackles happens all the time, but a straight red (even against a player who didn't play dirty) you mostly see yellow cards in these situations.
You too. Watch some replays before stating such comments. He WANTED to do that, the ball was nowhere to be seen where he tackled, he jumped on his leg. Seriously.

I actually wanted Italy to go through. IMO what he did was retarded as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

There was no intention there. He was protecting the ball.
OMG :lol:

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Deservedly sent off or not, it's just too cruel for him. It's been generally a good tourney for him before the match, really sad to see it ended this way.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You too. Watch some replays before stating such comments. He WANTED to do that, the ball was nowhere to be seen where he tackled, he jumped on his leg. Seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

I have watched this from every angle. I've only seen you call it a red from a an angle where you can't see much, but it clearly favours Uruguay.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Wanted to do that :lol:
It's Marchisio; the look at his face afterwards says everything.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I watched on TV and it clearly showed the angle in front where Marchisio went in.

We'll see many gifs I guess.

I might be wrong. But at this point I'd say 100% a clear red card.
From behind. This is exactly the same thing we've been bitching about with Milan and Inter the past years. Any doubt, and they get the benefit of doubt. I'm sure Uruguay wouldn't have gotten a red, if it was their player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)