Claudio Marchisio (183 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah he's fit apparently. I'm just happy Italy are employing a system that most of the players will be comfortable with.
Prandelli should have started with this system vs England. I feel he insisted on creating a new formation just leave his mark so papers wouldn't label it as ItalJuve like in Euro.

Fvck that bitch.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Prandelli should have started with this system vs England. I feel he insisted on creating a new formation just leave his mark so papers wouldn't label it as ItalJuve like in Euro.

Fvck that bitch.
:agree: too much tinkering with formations before the tournament, and I'm never a fan of Italian teams using 1 striker systems either. Balotelli will be more effective with another striker to play off.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:agree: too much tinkering with formations before the tournament, and I'm never a fan of Italian teams using 1 striker systems either. Balotelli will be more effective with another striker to play off.
Exactly, you can't Isolate se saltelli alone. He can't play with his back to goal/defenders, he needs to run with the ball.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thats not really fair.

"isolating a striker" is one thing

Italy's "lets hoof it to balol, and then wait 20 seconds before offering a passing option" thats something else

The only striker who can handle that, would be Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Anyone that blames Marchisio is ridiculous. When that is a red card, mate what's the point of yellows. Might as well send everyone off for any tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)