Claudio Marchisio (27 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Had a bet with my brother Marchisio will score since first minute, proceeded to be laughed at for an entire game of absolute shit football where NO ONE looked like scoring, laughed at even more when as usual turned out to be Vidal scoring instead. Brother leaves room 91st minute and he scores immediately :touched: I'm one kebab pizza fatter due to Claudio (ze bet) :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Out of all these trends where a bunch of Tuz members unite on hating a Juve player, the Marchisio hate is the one I struggle to understand.

On-pitch, the man might not be a world-class midfielder but he's certainly very good with lots of important goals/assists per season. Off-pitch, he seems like a respected man who's loved by his teammates and fans alike.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No exaggeration whatsoever there, eh? :D
No exaggeration at all for the first part. As for the second, every good looking man is a joy to watch :oops:

I think he miskicked it :D
Exactly what I thought. He did everything possible to blow that chance but he was unlucky :D

Well, I'm used to Hoori being objective. Suck it Klin :stuckup:
:agree:

Marchisio for the win.
And Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Neither of those two are true.

You're just seeing Del Piero's heart in him.
I'm generally value your opinions on footballing matters but your opinion of Italian players, Bonucci and Marchisio in particular, is clouded with unwarranted bias.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This player has the toughest role on the field, he's playing as SS in this new formation and he's also sticking back to his CM role defensively and he's still managing well.

Pirlo is the worst player in the starting 11 since January but I see everyone is ok with it while Marchi is being bashed for playing two to three different roles in some matches and not performin bad at all except for couple of matches. Other than that, he's a key.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
This player has the toughest role on the field, he's playing as SS in this new formation and he's also sticking back to his CM role defensively and he's still managing well.

Pirlo is the worst player in the starting 11 since January but I see everyone is ok with it while Marchi is being bashed for playing two to three different roles in some matches and not performin bad at all except for couple of matches. Other than that, he's a key.
:heart:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Interesting. We were just talking about this last week, whether he has been playing with some kind of injury.

I've never had tonsillitis, never mind chronically, so I wouldn't know how bad it is. I know antibiotics can make people feel like doing nothing even working a regular day, I don't suppose it is great to be on them for long as a footballer.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

vego's are back at tuz again. Marchisio is never blamed at others forums or opinions of people. He sells more shirts then Pirlo cos he is a true juventino from his heart. I am more for letting pogba play more often instead of pirlo next year. Marchisio is the future of this juve and as long as conte keeps being the coach marchisio will be one of the first he put on his starting eleven every game.

Pirlo can be a great mentor for the youngsters but he is clearly getting to old to play 90minutes every week. specially in europe he was absolute horrible in both bayern games. the game in europe is to fast for him. The role pirlo plays is non existing in modern football. so if we want to do well in europe we need to adapt to that.

Pirlo is an amazing legend of italian football but now it is time for the youth to step up. Hopefully pirlo can do the same as Del piero did in his last few years. Not moan about not playing :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)