Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (54 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Old Totti tells his grandson the true stories about his football career. So Totti continues,-- after we lost a game with Lazio , our fans seized all the A.S.Roma players. Half of us were killed by them and the rest were f****d. The grandson asks: grandpa, what did they do with u? Totti thinks for a while and says ashamed: .... I was killed my son...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
What were the three hardest years for Totti?
Class one in elementary school

Totti says to montella:
- Yesterday after training when you went away with your car....how fast did you go....your cell phone told me that you weren't reachable!!!

Totti with his girlfriend Ilary comes to a clothes shop and she wants to try a blouse.
- Honey...does this blouse make me fat?
And Totti:
- Why? Do you want to eat it???

ITALIAMAN1

Dec 22, 2005
:D hahahahaaaaaaa
ZAF3000 said:
What were the three hardest years for Totti?
Class one in elementary school

Totti says to montella:
- Yesterday after training when you went away with your car....how fast did you go....your cell phone told me that you weren't reachable!!!

Totti with his girlfriend Ilary comes to a clothes shop and she wants to try a blouse.
- Honey...does this blouse make me fat?
And Totti:
- Why? Do you want to eat it???

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
>One night, a father overheard his son saying his prayers, "God bless
>Mommy, Daddy, and Grammy. Goodbye Grampa."
>
>The father thought this was strange, but soon forgot about it. The next

>day, the Grandfather died.
>
>About a month or so later, the father again heard his son's
prayers,"God
>bless Mommy and Daddy. Goodbye Grammy."
>
>The next day, the Grandmother died. The father began to worry about the

>situation.
>
>Two weeks later, the father again heard his son praying, "God bless
Mommy.
>Goodbye Daddy."
>
>This alone nearly gave the father a heart attack.The next morning,
without
>saying anything, he got up early and went to work. He stayed in his
office
>all day. Finally, after midnight, he went home. He was still alive!
>
>He crawled into bed with his wife and apologized, "I'm sorry honey, I
had a
>really bad day."
>
>"You had a bad day?" his wife yelled. "The mailman dropped dead on the

>porch this morning!"

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i under stand that chelsea after they losed from barca they are discussing they to change the team and they will put lampard on list of transfer.

i read the news on goal.com but i dont believe in the news but i wanted to share with you.

but i think lampard is excellent player and he is better then viera and he can help juve and it will be good if juve have all lampard viera and emerson in midfield.

i remeber before two years juve wanted to buy lampard but failed and before two weeks i also read juve wanted gerard and if gerard and lampard come to juve and played with emerson and viera it will be very strong midfield.

and i also read that chelsea are looking for striker so maybe we can give them micolli and pay less for lampard.

what you think

please talk

thank you

http://www.goal.com/it/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=21425

Juve, c'è Lampard (TuttoSport)

Il Chelsea mette sul mercato il centrocampista, Moggi già lo aveva al primo posto nella lista della spesa...

A parere di molti la mediana della Juventus, Emerson-Vieira, non conosce uguali sulla faccia della terra. Alcuni la pongono a confronto con quella altrettanto granitica del Chelsea, dove Makelele-Lampard-Essien costituiscono una diga insormontabile. Ma ora i Blues sarebbero disposti a dismetterne un pezzo, e proprio il più pregiato, quel Frank Lampard vice Pallone d'Oro e perno della Nazionale di Eriksson.

Secondo l'apertura a nove colonne di TuttoSport, la cocente eliminazione dalla Champions League ad opera degli odiati blaugrana avrebbe convinto Abramovich a mettere in discussione parecchie cose, tra cui l'incedibilità del 27enne centrocampista - oltre a chiedere a Mourinho, come scrive oggi l'autorevole Independent, l'acquisto di un bomber che da solo sia in grado di fare la differenza, tallone d'Achille acclarato della sua gestione.

Su Lampard, messo sul mercato, si sarebbe buttato a squalo Luciano Moggi, nel tentativo di bissare la fortunata operazione Vieira. In questo caso i soldini da tirar fuori sarebbero sensibilmente di più...

translation from www.freetranslation.com

Juve, there is Lampard (TuttoSport)
The Chelsea puts on the cethe market ntrocampista, Heaps already had it to the first place in the strip of the expenditure.. To seem of a lot the middle one of the Juventus, Emerson-Vieira, does not know equal on the face of the land. Some they put it to comparison with granite the as much one of the Chelsea, where Makelele-Lampard-Essien constitute an insurmountable diga. But now the Blues would be arranged to fall into disuse it a piece, and actual the finest one, that Frank gold of Ball deputy Lampard and pivot of the National one of Eriksson.

According to the opening to nine columns of TuttoSport, the burning elimination from the Champions League to work of the hated blaugrana would have convinced Abramovich to put in several discussion things, among which the incedibilità of the 27enne centrocampista - besides ask to Mourinho, how writes today the authoritative Independent, the purchase of a bomber that alone is in a position of to do the difference, heel of achilles acclarato of its.

On Lampard, put on the market, it would be thrown to shark Luciano Heaps, in the attempt to to give an encore the fortunate operation Vieira. In this case the soldini to pull outside have been sensitively of more..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The joke of the week:

Capello will start a 4-3-3 formation on Sunday against Milan.

Another joke of the week:

with Zlatan on the bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)